• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Pretend", a true crime podcast, did a triple feature on Pat published earlier this week. Includes interviews with Pat, Nikki and Hildy!

Forum Clout
Imagine believing you’re so fucking special that you can attempt to sue people for millions and not even THINK they could counter sue you. They truly live in a bizarro world where only they have rights. If someone crashes into me while i’m parked they could sue me.
I bet they thought since the SFWA funded the lawsuit that they would owe the opposing legal fees in that case.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Isn’t it one of those hack things that at the end of a trial a judge tells the losing party “you have a right to appeal this verdict”? Even if it isn’t you would imagine Brenton would tell him he could. Or wait…Patrick could just be informed enough about his own fucking case that he could research how to avoid the debt besides becoming a martyr by going to jail
You have a right to appeal just about anything. That’s why there are courts of appeals, everyone knows this.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
"The contempt filing was filled with lies.
Literally filled with his own words and actions. Signed by a lawyer. If it were filled with all lies Quasis lawyer would be seriously fucked. He thinks everyone is out to get him.
The evidence they placed in was evidence of their continued obsessive harrasment campaign. They do not have a leg to stand on here...
What the fuck is he talking about? Just because Patrick is responding “0$, stlaker.” to his toilet doesn’t mean he’s NOT being defiant. Pat, who has proved himself to be a retard in court rooms multiple times, thinks we have no leg to stand on.
The original court order is illegitimate.
In what way? I ask this so genuinely. Quasi has a right to counter sue. A judge ruled in his favor. Pat had the right to appeal and didn’t. Oh but right, in his mind it’s illegitimate because people call him fat, so it is illegitimate!
And we will not pay... The people who have made multiple attempts on our lives"
He phrases this like we’re all getting a chunk of the change. He’s paying Quasi who I doubt will put it back into the operating costs of this forum. He’s paying ONE GUY who does nothing more than host the site. Barely even posting. And if he really wants to not pay he can go to jail. Fucking retard

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
HAHAHAHHAHA HE literally says he wants to "tell his side of the story" on the 24th

"i thought you would be lisTening to whaT i had To say!" 2.0
He is such an absolute fucking idiot. I have never been in a court room in my life and I still know this is so stupid. It’s not your appeal dummy…YOU’RE IN FUCKING CONTEMPT!! Now it’s a whole separate issue he has to answer for. The judge asking “why aren’t you paying your debts” is NOT asking “why did you think you don’t have to pay your debts.” which is what Pat will answer. It’s about his ability to pay and why he isn’t paying and fucking dodging court proceedings. No matter how illegitimate you think the charges or courts are you have to fucking show up. This is incomprehensible

Forum Clout
He is such an absolute fucking idiot. I have never been in a court room in my life and I still know this is so stupid. It’s not your appeal dummy…YOU’RE IN FUCKING CONTEMPT!! Now it’s a whole separate issue he has to answer for. The judge asking “why aren’t you paying your debts” is NOT asking “why did you think you don’t have to pay your debts.” which is what Pat will answer. It’s about his ability to pay and why he isn’t paying and fucking dodging court proceedings. No matter how illegitimate you think the charges or courts are you have to fucking show up. This is incomprehensible
I thought the only 2 realistic options for the 24th were Pat to either show up, be contrite and take whatever punishment he had coming or simply not show.

Pat intends to do option 3, the dumbest option possible. Never change Patty.