• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Pretend", a true crime podcast, did a triple feature on Pat published earlier this week. Includes interviews with Pat, Nikki and Hildy!

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Also this is the first time they've brought up the mulch as a stlaker thing. And immediately after they pretend porsalin talking about pepperoni with a norm macdonald voice (FINISH THE DOCUMENTARY FAGGOT) is to be taken literally. Are they really this retarded or are they that disingenuous? You decide!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
1690147956732.jpeg

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
He knows the truth, which is what makes it so angering. He intentionally twists reality.
I’m not going to lie to ya, every couple of months in the off season of Pat posting I start to feel bad for him, only because I can imagine how fucked I’d be in his financial scenario and having people make fun of him. Then EVERYTIME he opens his fat fucking mouth and spews lies and makes me realize he caused this all on himself.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Eric Hildeman sounds like he’s about 17 years old. Why does he have such a kiddy voice?

This was a very, very effective podcast. I gotta hand it to this podcaster, this is an excellent piece of propaganda. He even made Rick & Niki seem kinda human. He flirted with the idea of a “balanced” take but really only conceded that pat is a prick. A neutral observer would definitely listen to this and believe it..

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
How the fuck did Hildemann and Jon Del Arroz even get interviewed for this podcast? He gives those queefs the time of day and won't even reach out to the site administrator for comment???
Part of the agreement for an interview was probably that they wouldn’t reach out to us. These podcast people have a view on it that is very simple and retarded: Imagine if you were interviewing a bunch of PTSD stricken veterans. Would you then do a counter interview with ISIS? That’s literally how they think.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
25:58 of Part 2
Hahahaha

Officer: “Have a better day, sir.”

Pat:” FUCK YOU!!!!!!”

LMAO

Tbh though the only part of this where I have any sympathy for these retards is the swattings. I actually hate that it's happening to them because it gives credibility to what they're saying. The main way they actually can claim victimhood is that they're being swatted and it's infuriating.

Fuck the deranged cunt who's doing this because otherwise pig is just an insane retard who brings this all on himself.