• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Predator (1987)

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
AvP is arguably better than the majority of both Alien and Predator films. A huge amount of sci-fi and fantasy movies basically stole its entire premise as well. Including Prometheus which is literally a direct ripoff down to the names of the characters. Movie was made with one camera and one lighting unit because they had no budget but it looks better than 99% of stuff made today.

Plot of AvP is a dying CEO, named Weyland, is on the verge of a huge discovery that will make him world famous after he dies and make his name immortal. Prometheus has a dying CEO, named Weyland, on the verge of a discovery that will make him actually immortal or at least make him world famous for the discovery. Both CEOs are dying and are old and near death. Both decide despite being frail to go on the dangerous mission. Both assemble a team of scientists and mercenary types. Teams are lead by women. And there are a bunch of other similar plot points and scenes.

Godfather 3 was messed up because stupid Francis Ford Coppola was going bankrupt and rushed out the movie to make money before he even had an actual script. Rumor going around now is that he is bankrupt yet again and his latest movie Megapolis or whatever has drained all of his money. The Matrix was a ripoff of Ghost in the Shell and a couple of other films. But the sequels were original writings and were mediocre because they didn't have any more ideas to steal.

A big thing that makes movies look terrible now is the CGI. Everything looks awful. Obviously the scripts are bad, the actors are just the ones that slept with kikes and are awful, the stories make no sense. But movies are not even pleasant to look at anymore. Ugly lead actors and actresses. And awful cheap CGI.

AvP is the faggiest of them all for being PG-13. Fox was faggy even before Disney bought them. They even went out of their way to make the predators look like Power Ranger monsters with foam rubber suits because all the CG budget went to the aliens, making them both look like shit for different reasons.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
A perfect movie. The second one is under appreciated. Especially now since most current movies are trash.

All the film geeks who shit on it have never read Concrete Jungle. It was supposed to be NYC and the lead was Dutch's brother. I think the filmmakers made the right decision in changing it.

Busey vs. Predator is easily the next best thing to the original.

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
I don't get how, like, Margot Robbie is considered super hot. She's obviously attractive, but she's not hotter than a tonne of Instagram girls. She has no tits, either. Why would I want to see a movie if they're using her sex appeal as a selling point when I can just stare at this on my phone for free?
She's kind of charming too. Those instragram girls mostly aren't, I assume. Maybe I'm wrong about them.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Margot Robbie is definitely a piece of ass but I would like this floozy’s name. She looks like she’d appreciate a good butt fucking.
That bitch's name is Jessica Bartlett, but I'm also a fan of big titty girl Bethany Lily April, bless her heart.

1655605838_1-titis-org-p-beth-lily-tits-chastnoe-erotika-1.jpg