Praise Joe

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
The only compliments this guy ever gets is when he’s called a violent, card-carrying white supremacist. How about we look for some more good in this guy, eh?

I’ll say that I have some respect for a guy who’s willing to do degrading work like busking at TGI Friday’s to pay for his Chinese guitars. (Will he do it to pay the light bill? Stay tuned.)

It’s also admirable that, as far as we know, Joe has never put a woman in intensive care for more than two weeks through his violence.

Anything else?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I guess he deserves some praise for sticking around in his kid’s life (take that with a grain of salt, can you imagine dumb Joe at parent teacher night?)

Also he did manage to lose some weight, as much as we like to tease him.

I guess what I’m trying to say is that Joseph Cumia is a step above Patrick S. Tomlinson, but that’s not really a high bar at all. So is the shit I took this morning

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Joe is just what happens when a boomers younger brother becomes more famous than him. Joe has a father complex to Anthony, which is really the source of all of his problems here. He’s not a maliciously “evil” person. Just LI trash who will do what he has to in order to get ahead. He’s also a fat pedophile.
Yeah, I've never thought that Joe was inherently evil, but just a trashy piece of shit. Trashy pieces of shit are a dime a dozen, but he's just one that has the added value of delusions of grandeur and social media accounts.

JebJoh

The only compliments this guy ever gets is when he’s called a violent, card-carrying white supremacist. How about we look for some more good in this guy, eh?

I’ll say that I have some respect for a guy who’s willing to do degrading work like busking at TGI Friday’s to pay for his Chinese guitars. (Will he do it to pay the light bill? Stay tuned.)

It’s also admirable that, as far as we know, Joe has never put a woman in intensive care for more than two weeks through his violence.

Anything else?
The evidence showing that he abuses his (4) kids is downright flimsy to the casual observer

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
karnataka-government-directs-its-temples-to-conduct-cow-worship-on-govardhan-puja.jpg