• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Posts by ghosts is thriving

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Wow turns out Niki’s business is doing better than ever. I’m glad after 5 years things have only gotten better for her

View attachment 209441View attachment 209442
1720296448482.jpeg

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
It’s strange what lies he’ll tell repeatedly, what lies he’ll say once, and what he’ll only suggest. I can’t find a pattern.

Repeatedly: A million big and small, but notably “WE paid Quasi nothing” and trained knife fighter

Once: Rick was on the track team but Kyle wasn’t; Rick pays child support

Suggest: Navy, volunteering

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Does this FAT man realize his sales are public? I think maybe minus audio book sales but those are only a fraction of physical book sales. So he wants people to think he sold 50x audio over physical lmao. Dumb fatty fat man.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Does this FAT man realize his sales are public? I think maybe minus audio book sales but those are only a fraction of physical book sales. So he wants people to think he sold 50x audio over physical lmao. Dumb fatty fat man.
Pat claims that audio books make up most of his sales now becasue he can hide the numbers and pretend they are higher than they are.

1720318340541.png

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Pat claims that audio books make up most of his sales now becasue he can hide the numbers and pretend they are higher than they are.

View attachment 209552
You should feel offended if 2/3 of your sales are audiobooks anyway. It means you're a throwaway little author for nerds to half listen to while they commute. What, you guys can't pay up for a physical copy and sit down with your tea to really savor his words and ideas?