• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Post in this thread and I'll give my honest opinion of you.

G

Hey Torque first time long time, Loving the content lately! Ever considered making a living as a political firebrand on twitter?

G

Hey Torque first time long time, Loving the content lately! Ever considered making a living as a political firebrand on twitter?
nice avatar, can never go wrong with the opster. And as for the username, gotta love some breast milk from random women. I'm gonna fuck a MILF before end of the year and drink her milk.

G

I could see you being a close friend of mine IRL

Like you and me and torquis de lard could be a gang like Its always sunny gettin into wacky adventures

Shutyourcakehorn dont feel left out, it's just that I need to know more about you more. Right now you're Mac. You could become more fuller in later seasons.

I call dibs on being Charlie. I assume you will be Dennis?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Shutyourcakehorn dont feel left out, it's just that I need to know more about you more. Right now you're Mac. You could become more fuller in later seasons.
5bb4dd8d24000031005633a6.jpeg

G

You’re always fooling around with the ‘ladies’ and you’re kind of intense like him. Do you have a DENNIS (or Torquie) system?
I have a system but it's not as planned out as his. I always come up with some reason to get them to reject/leave me so I don't piss them off and accuse me of rape if I ghost them after sex, you know?