• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Post COVID, do you have to deal with any faggots that told you, you had to wear a mask?

Forum Clout
I only got to work from home from March through June of 2020. Then I had to commute to my NYC office 2-3 times/week until the end of the year and then it was back full time. I stopped wearing the mask towards the end of the summer and I had to deal with so many faggots crying about it until this past summer when the cunt Governor ended the mandate.

I honestly loved the dirty looks and snarky comments from twink faggots who were half my height and too afraid to do anything. I just returned a nasty grin and went about my business. The worst thing that happened was some fag with his two little kids on the subway tried to grab my arm and said “where’s your fucking mask?” I immediately shoved him to the ground and he backed off like Seth Simons going back to his rat hole.

Most of the faggy comments came from people on the subway. Never really had any issue with LIRR riders except as it got closer to the city and the rats started getting on at Jamaica and Forest Hills. It’s almost as if the distance from Manhattan is directly proportional to IQ.

Nowadays I see everyone without a mask everywhere and just look at them like the NPC retards they are. A few months ago they wanted to murder me for not wearing the face diaper. But now that Hocunt lifted the mandate the chink flu suddenly disappeared? Fuck all of you.

And the people who still wear a mask today? I literally don’t see them as human beings. They’re just mindless meat bags who are in my way.
Uhuru, based 'pede!

1669565997374.png

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
On Always Sunny this season (not as good as it used to be)

Not only is it not as good, it was a disaster. That was the literally only somewhat funny thing the whole season which wound up being littered with propaganda. It was so hard to watch but I plowed through only for it to get worse and worse. If it ever gets decent again, which is doubtful, I'll be skipping that season entirely. The season before only had one decent episode anyway, the Jimmy Buffet one. Those dudes turned queer.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I havent worn a mask in a year. Only because my work required it at the time. Otherwise masks are almost non-existent. I only see them in the grocery store on mostly old people. I do miss that extra gap while standing in line though. Now people are back to standing right behind you almost pressed up on your back.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
The hospitals and quick care places around here I believe are still making people where them. At least they were when I had to go there like a month or two ago. My wife had already taken my son in there but she needed to leave to work so I came down to take over and she's walking me through the front and the lump at the front told me I needed one and I was like "oh, we're still acting like retards here? Just behaving like complete idiots? Great, thanks". Wife was pissed.

DanFielding

Forum Clout
I still see idiots in the supermarket who not only shop with a mask on but they still wear latex gloves.