• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Post COVID, do you have to deal with any faggots that told you, you had to wear a mask?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
There is a this worthless fucktard I work with. He is like 33 or 35 and looks almost 50 from the amount of cigs he smokes. I hardly see him, but the only time he ever spoke to me was to "put on a mask". He even got angered I never had one on. He would walk around the office with the main boss and yell at people that were not wearing a mask. Now, he doesn't have a voice or a purpose.

Just wondering if COVID opened up the retards for other people. I still see a heavy amount of people that wear a mask in stores and even when driving alone. I wish I could live in a timeline where Hitler won and the world is at peace.

Last edited:

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
I only got to work from home from March through June of 2020. Then I had to commute to my NYC office 2-3 times/week until the end of the year and then it was back full time. I stopped wearing the mask towards the end of the summer and I had to deal with so many faggots crying about it until this past summer when the cunt Governor ended the mandate.

I honestly loved the dirty looks and snarky comments from twink faggots who were half my height and too afraid to do anything. I just returned a nasty grin and went about my business. The worst thing that happened was some fag with his two little kids on the subway tried to grab my arm and said “where’s your fucking mask?” I immediately shoved him to the ground and he backed off like Seth Simons going back to his rat hole.

Most of the faggy comments came from people on the subway. Never really had any issue with LIRR riders except as it got closer to the city and the rats started getting on at Jamaica and Forest Hills. It’s almost as if the distance from Manhattan is directly proportional to IQ.

Nowadays I see everyone without a mask everywhere and just look at them like the NPC retards they are. A few months ago they wanted to murder me for not wearing the face diaper. But now that Hocunt lifted the mandate the chink flu suddenly disappeared? Fuck all of you.

And the people who still wear a mask today? I literally don’t see them as human beings. They’re just mindless meat bags who are in my way.

Last edited:

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I only got to work from home from March through June of 2020. Then I had to commute to my NYC office 2-3 times/week until the end of the year and then it was back full time. I stopped wearing the mask towards the end of the summer and I had to deal with so many faggots crying about it until this past summer when the cunt Governor ended the mandate.

I honestly loved the dirty looks and snarky comments from twink faggots who were half my height and too afraid to do anything. I just returned a nasty grin and went about my business. The worst thing that happened was some fag with his two little kids on the subway tried to grab my arm and said “where’s your fucking mask?” I immediately shoved him to the ground and he backed off like Seth Simons going back to his rat hole.

Most of the faggy comments came from people on the subway. Never really had any issue with LIRR riders except as it got closer to the city and the rats started getting on at Jamaica and Forest Hills. It’s almost as if the distance from Manhattan is directly proportional to IQ.

Nowadays I see everyone without a mask everywhere and just look at them like the NPC retards they are. A few months ago they wanted to murder me for not wearing the face diaper. But now that Hocunt lifted the mandate the chink flu suddenly disappeared? Fuck all of you.

And the people who still wear a mask today? I literally don’t see them as human beings. They’re just mindless meat bags who are in my way.

TWU

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
The amount of people I still see wearing masks, especially outside, is staggering. On a train or confined space, whatever. But outside? Mental illness.
I only see Chinese people doing that but they were into masks way before and even then only a handful. I miss the 2020 days were I would be in a massive field completely empty and see people with a mask on. Good times. I miss them.

G

I wish some people would still wear masks (Get it? To cover their ugly mugs)

@CuntFucker and @Child. have ugly mugs, confirmed!

9A4F6751-D732-4407-B153-97D86491BAB0.jpeg

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I live in Northern Virginia, but outskirts. I don't see many masks where I live. But if I drive over to, say, Fairfax, literally half the people are wearing masks. It's crazy the difference of 30-50 miles.

I went to a performance with one of my daughters yesterday near where I live and because it's a performing arts place it attracts people closer to the city, and about 20-30% of the audience was wearing masks. If you're so fucking afraid of COVID how about you don't go to plays? I can give a pass for the grocery store (not really, shipt exists) but fucking A. And they're bringing their masked kids too.

Then there's a place I know of where literally everyone is vaccinated to work there. They had a 100% compliancy rate. I know this because me coming to visit was a huge deal and my trip was delayed. They announced a few weeks ago that due to the rise in COVID cases that masks were mandatory again. Um, what was the vaccine for?? You're all literally vaccinated, what are the masks supposed to do?

So glad I didn't fall for the bullshit.

Did you guys hear about the AA flight last week? Crazy shit. I do wonder if we're just in the beginning of 'died suddenly': https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/a-newly-hired-american-airlines-regional

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It's their flatter noses. I had a black dude talking to me during peak COVID and his mask kept sliding down below his nose as was speaking and I kept trying not to laugh.
On Always Sunny this season (not as good as it used to be) the first episode had a great quick joke where Frank enters a store and he’s asked to wear a mask. He says “I’m wearing one!” And it’s under his chin and the store just says “oh ok” which reminded me of so many black people I saw wearing it under the chins all the time thinking it’s working. Especially the really fat black people, all of sudden they were worried about their health!