• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Post a song worse than this

Forum Clout

Attachments

• IMG_1974.png
    IMG_1974.png
    432.3 KB · Views: 11

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I would like to correct my previous post about Shaniah Twain. There is actually, objectively, a worse song than UP! This is THE worst song ever conceived by anyone, and anyone who disagrees is a fucking moron and needs to keep their fucking mouth shut, cuz nothing they can possibly say could ever be of any value.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout

Lol. Their faces in the first 30 seconds tell me they know exactly how terrible this is. They look like nervous highschoolers. Can you even call it an acoustic recording if you just run a piezo straight into the mixer and record the disgusting quacks it makes? To be generous to trapt, the engineer really motherfucked them there. There are people in the comments saying it sounds good, so I would fucking love to know what they are hearing.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout

This is actually a good version. The worse would be the one with 70k views with the Band Queefs