• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Porsalin's documentary will be worthless (data inside).

Honoria

Forum Clout
If Porsalin makes a great doc I will be very happy. Unfortunately his breaking it up into parts and opening with pre-Norm/11 doesn't sound good. Also he did interviews that are now over a year old.

CWC needs to get on Tiktok.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
If Porsalin makes a great doc I will be very happy. Unfortunately his breaking it up into parts and opening with pre-Norm/11 doesn't sound good. Also he did interviews that are now over a year old.

CWC needs to get on Tiktok.
And the interviews we know of are a Sci fi writer he feuded with 5 years ago and a comic book frog artist he fought with on Twitter for two weeks. Definitely the guys everyone is clamoring to hear from. I think he didn't reach out to quasi and I doubt he did to space edge or josiah either.

G

And the interviews we know of are a Sci fi writer he feuded with 5 years ago and a comic book frog artist he fought with on Twitter for two weeks. Definitely the guys everyone is clamoring to hear from. I think he didn't reach out to quasi and I doubt he did to space edge or josiah either.
Sounds like he's afraid of this place not that I'd blame him. I'm still afraid.

G

Yeah and if my memory serves me right, Porsalin was getting parts of the basic story/timeline wrong as well, without pushback from one the guests (the name "Turkey Tom" comes to mind but not sure if that's right, in "fairness" the guy being "interviewed" had never even heard of Pat before either!)

At a minimum he needs to talk to Quasi and Dan, maybe he has and we just haven't heard about it, though I suspect we would have...

Forum Clout
He missed the boat on getting the Pat doc out, wouldn't be surprised if he scrapped it. His Mogar docs were good.

Does anyone know if Louis finally slaughtered his parents, he was certainly heading that way.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Porsalin sucks. He tried to hype his shit up and it backfired because everybody has been waiting for over a year. He’s a fucking asshole for trying to cash in early. He’ll get the respect he deserves whenever he drops a documentary that isn’t a total piece of shit.

Meanwhile, Alpha Chad @Daddy Warbucks keeps cranking out quality material at breakneck speeds.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
Yeah and if my memory serves me right, Porsalin was getting parts of the basic story/timeline wrong as well, without pushback from one the guests (the name "Turkey Tom" comes to mind but not sure if that's right, in "fairness" the guy being "interviewed" had never even heard of Pat before either!)

At a minimum he needs to talk to Quasi and Dan, maybe he has and we just haven't heard about it, though I suspect we would have...
He said that Rick moved to Florida with his best friend PCJ in one of the interviews.

Forum Clout
Maybe I'm unfamiliar with current gen AI. But he injects emotion into the voice. It's full of subtle references. If so then he's a spectacular AI artist.
He is talented to be sure but current ai voice is that good. Theres a few other channels that probably use the same narration software

OhDara

No. No. No.
Forum Clout
He missed the boat on getting the Pat doc out, wouldn't be surprised if he scrapped it. His Mogar docs were good.

Does anyone know if Louis finally slaughtered his parents, he was certainly heading that way.

I remember Porsalin saying something about a part 4 so perhaps that’s still on the table

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
cwclap.png