• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Porsalin's documentary will be worthless (data inside).

G

Anyone looking forward to this because it will spread awareness of Pat is a mullen.

On the left is his short Patrick documentary from 4 years ago. 75k views. On the right is that other guy's documentary from just over a week ago.

fuckyouporsalin.jpg

His trailer (from a year ago) currently has 20k views. A brand new channel making Pat videos is getting more than that.

fuckyouporsalin2.jpg

Porsalin's documentary will be viewed by us and some kiwifarmers and then fade into obscurity at 70k views max. It will have no effect on Pat's life.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
In Porcelains defence he lives in a Marxist/gay/feminist/Jewish/midget/Islamic open air rape camp were they throw the Book at any White person like years in jail for minor shit while letting niggers get away with murder, hes probably scared they don't serve McDonalds in jail there 🥺
I Hope he leaves before Russia turns that stinky overpopulated shit hole into glass

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
Porsalin was my first lesson on how you should never take credit for anything you do here. Even on Twitter when someone's jumped in and gone tandum on some silly bit. I never knew who they were. I never ask.

I also learnt not to self promote yourself via puppet accounts, post pics of yourself with emo haircuts and not to tell people where you work. He's taught me so much.

Dan this is a reference to your complete lack of self-preservation. God bless.

G

That AI voice making dead pan jokes gets my ribs every time. I watched the ball washers vid yesterday and almost drove off the road I was laughing so hard.
it's not an AI voice. Unless he's intentionally make it fuck up words every minute. Sabatoush? That's a Karl Ruiz reference. How do you get AI voice to say that word?

"He's an O. And a forms troll."

Forum Clout
In Porsalin's defense, he can't win with this crowd. His Pat doc could be the greatest thing ever, and people will nitpick on some stupid, meaningless thing he messes up.

A brotherman could cure cancer, marry Penelope Cruz, or make a billion dollars and this peanut gallery would still call him a self-promoting faggot.