• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Porsalin's 10-minute teaser

Stent

If you are not a mod, do not pretend to be one
Forum Clout
He takes the best bits other people created, strings them together, adds dated video effects, then asks for money. What an auteur! Might as well start stealing other people's comments here and add wacky emojis to them.

And thanks for quoting Confucius then feeling the need to explain it as though it wasn't already glaringly obvious.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I loved it, especially the matarese cameo. My only worry is that his verbose writing style and refusal to put things simply and directly will turn off casuals who have no idea who Rick is. You want a doc that retarded audiences can have on in the background and still absorb. Not something they have to pay rigid attention to lest they miss one of the Shakespearean zingers porsalin is throwing at you.

G

I loved it, especially the matarese cameo. My only worry is that his verbose writing style and refusal to put things simply and directly will turn off casuals who have no idea who Rick is. You want a doc that retarded audiences can have on in the background and still absorb. Not something they have to pay rigid attention to lest they miss one of the Shakespearean zingers porsalin is throwing at you.
People suggested that after his first video. This is him toned down.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Reminder Porsalin did an interview with some kiwi streamer faggot "Turkey Tom" 2 months ago and got even the most fucking basic Pat shit wrong

One thing he kept repeating multiple times was "Patrick keeps changing his phone number. These OnA trolls, they keep finding it every time, I don't know how they do it!"

Patrick has never changed his number, and his stubbornness to not do so is a major reflection on his personality. Porsalin literally got 95% of everything completely wrong; timelines, basic facts, who's who, pat's history, etc., as equally bad as that one. I hope one of the folks helping him with sourcing kicked him in the ass since then.

Hope the documentary isn't just endless AI tweet reading, calling Pat a libtard, and getting all the facts wrong on the stories he does tell (the ones he doesn't exclude cause he doesn't know about them cause he's a dumb faggot)
So I might as well talk about this now, cuz I've kept my mouth shut on the subject of Porsalin for 4 fucking years

When the original subreddit went down I reached out to Porsalin to maybe collaborate on a tribute, or whatever, it was a big fucking deal, not that weird, I reached out to Beige, I would have reached out to Sayanz if I knew what he was up to

Porsalin and I discussed ideas, agreeing that it would be on my channel with my name on it. What he did after is he released his own video on the subject matter completely contradicting what we spoke about privately. None of this would matter at the end because Beige's video on the unspoken history of the subreddit would eclipse anything we discussed privately.

I was the first person on youtube to ever discuss Patrick S Tomlinson. Literally. 5 years I've made 2 videosa year about this guy cuz I found him interesting. Porsalin has not reached out for as much as a comment from me, even though he knows me.

Porsalin wants to read a wikipedia page about Pat Tomlinson while making smug jokes.

In my private dealings with Porsalin I have found him to be two faced, insecure, and impossible to work with. He's a people pleasing fuck and he does NOT know what he is talking about, no matter how smug and authoritative he makes himself sound in his videos.

Sidenote : I kind of hate the guy

G

The funny thing is when he did the interview with EVS, he was fine. He's a Brummie who tries to hide his accent, but that's completely understandable, it's probably the worst-sounding British dialect - which is saying a lot. When he was speaking off-the-cuff though, he was a lot more palatable. I understand he has to write a script. Very few people are articulate or witty enough to wing it when it comes to narrating a youtube video, especially if it's more than half an hour or so, but his present style is clearly too wordy and self-conscious.

G

The funny thing is when he did the interview with EVS, he was fine. He's a Brummie who tries to hide his accent, but that's completely understandable, it's probably the worst-sounding British dialect - which is saying a lot. When he was speaking off-the-cuff though, he was a lot more palatable. I understand he has to write a script. Very few people are articulate or witty enough to wing it when it comes to narrating a youtube video, especially if it's more than half an hour or so, but his present style is clearly too wordy and self-conscious.
Evwry fucking word needs to be a joke. I get packing jokes in, the simpsons did that well. But you have to make it sound natural. Fuckin hell govner

Forum Clout
So I might as well talk about this now, cuz I've kept my mouth shut on the subject of Porsalin for 4 fucking years

When the original subreddit went down I reached out to Porsalin to maybe collaborate on a tribute, or whatever, it was a big fucking deal, not that weird, I reached out to Beige, I would have reached out to Sayanz if I knew what he was up to

Porsalin and I discussed ideas, agreeing that it would be on my channel with my name on it. What he did after is he released his own video on the subject matter completely contradicting what we spoke about privately. None of this would matter at the end because Beige's video on the unspoken history of the subreddit would eclipse anything we discussed privately.

I was the first person on youtube to ever discuss Patrick S Tomlinson. Literally. 5 years I've made 2 videosa year about this guy cuz I found him interesting. Porsalin has not reached out for as much as a comment from me, even though he knows me.

Porsalin wants to read a wikipedia page about Pat Tomlinson while making smug jokes.

In my private dealings with Porsalin I have found him to be two faced, insecure, and impossible to work with. He's a people pleasing fuck and he does NOT know what he is talking about, no matter how smug and authoritative he makes himself sound in his videos.

Sidenote : I kind of hate the guy
What a limey Jew cunt

G

Reminder Porsalin did an interview with some kiwi streamer faggot "Turkey Tom" 2 months ago and got even the most fucking basic Pat shit wrong

One thing he kept repeating multiple times was "Patrick keeps changing his phone number. These OnA trolls, they keep finding it every time, I don't know how they do it!"

Patrick has never changed his number, and his stubbornness to not do so is a major reflection on his personality. Porsalin literally got 95% of everything completely wrong; timelines, basic facts, who's who, pat's history, etc., as equally bad as that one. I hope one of the folks helping him with sourcing kicked him in the ass since then.

Hope the documentary isn't just endless AI tweet reading, calling Pat a libtard, and getting all the facts wrong on the stories he does tell (the ones he doesn't exclude cause he doesn't know about them cause he's a dumb faggot)
Turkey Tom has some good youtube videos but I have no idea wtf he has to do with o&a universe.

This is going to suck, bigly, right?
Porsalins Duke Nukem Forever moment, much hope and so much more shittier end product with tons of flaws.