• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Porsalin doc on Bert just went live...

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I'm not watching it, though I respect him making it.

I can't stand Bert. It's one thing to make up stories for stand-up - every comic does this - it's another to push the narrative as true.

All of the comics in Rogans circle need to go away, maybe in a Valens-Holly-Big Bopper type way. I hate them all now, even Segura.
Segura is the phoniest of them all. I actually like Berts "secret time" special. Seguras 2nd to last one I did laugh a decent amount at, but still...he should drown in Berts vomit

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I fucking hate Bert. He comes on Elliot in the Morning (morningtinr drivetime WOWs are blowing the fuck up!!) every now and again and i need to pull over to switch to podcast or something. I wish terrible stuff to him and his old cunt wife.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
What took you so long, Ray?

I liked Segura's first few specials. They made me laugh.

His one from a year ago? Didn't laugh once.

And to state my case, I never really liked any of the Rogan crew despite Segura. Rogan is if your angry conspiracy driven grandfather had a microphone, and happened to also think DMT was the answer to everything.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I liked Segura's first few specials. They made me laugh.

His one from a year ago? Didn't laugh once.

And to state my case, I never really liked any of the Rogan crew despite Segura. Rogan is if your angry conspiracy driven grandfather had a microphone, and happened to also think DMT was the answer
I used to like Tom. I thought he had a pretty good sense of humor. Guess i was wrong because hes rly sucked the past 3-4 yrs or whatever

G

Mark Normand and Ari are mildly funny. Shane Gillis fucking blows and Tom Segura has never said anything funny before. Bert's just a fat queer.