• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pop Quiz, Atalkers: You are Big Brothered into a House for 30 Days with Pat, and the game is who lasts the longest without wanting out.

Do you make it through the dirTy thirTy, child?

• Yes, I'm a glutton... for punishment

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • I quit! I quit! I QUIT!

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
If it's "survive 30 days" then why is the game "see who lasts the longest"? Who am I lasting against? Also, no one can last "without wanting out" since by design, none of us want to be there to begin with.
I don't know. I think there are a few people that would genuinely enjoy fucking with Pat for the 30 days

Jenna

aint it fun, banning me from your threads
Forum Clout
He'd find a little corner of the house and isolate himself. His reaction to Dan - refusing to turn around, refusing to make eye contact, just squealing in terrified rage - that's real life Patrick.

Even if you went out of your way to enter his bedroom and antagonize him, you'd probably just get NPC responses back most of the time. Or he'd spend all day whining to the producers trying to get you kicked off the show. Either way you'd barely notice the timid fat man unless he's going to the bathroom or kitchen.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
If it's "survive 30 days" then why is the game "see who lasts the longest"? Who am I lasting against? Also, no one can last "without wanting out" since by design, none of us want to be there to begin with.
Video_Game_Cover_-_The_Last_of_Us.jpg

Think about it