• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pop Quiz, Atalkers: You are Big Brothered into a House for 30 Days with Pat, and the game is who lasts the longest without wanting out.

Do you make it through the dirTy thirTy, child?

• Yes, I'm a glutton... for punishment

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • I quit! I quit! I QUIT!

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
I want to say I could but I feel like I'd hit him. He argues like a complete retard and there's only so much of that I could take before I'm like "Do you wanna get punched in the fucking head?"

But I mostly agree with Minaw that he's such a thin skinned pussy he'd just storm out.
I’d be curious to see how his arguing style changes from online to in person. He’d probably just act like a woman and give up on the argument and just act all pissy anytime you were around him after that.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
I’d be curious to see how his arguing style changes from online to in person. He’d probably just act like a woman and give up on the argument and just act all pissy anytime you were around him after that.
He's a meek coward afraid of any confrontation. He would just agree with anything you said, then tweet the exact opposite of what happened later

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
I want to say I could but I feel like I'd hit him. He argues like a complete retard and there's only so much of that I could take before I'm like "Do you wanna get punched in the fucking head?"

But I mostly agree with Minaw that he's such a thin skinned pussy he'd just storm out.
He’d hold you down immobilized until the police send a cleanup crew