• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Poor uncle paul couldn't make it to therapy when covid started. I'm so sorry.

G

why would you though when you can just complain about not being able to go. you gotta think like paul
God, I'd love to make an alt that wins his trust over and he just goes overboard, abusing the sympathy card...just pity, pity, pity, and you support him for YEARS. So much so he literally doesn't even bother anyone with it, he settled on you being his audience as you give him all the loosh he desires and in the right way too...Pavlonian, slowly, slowly, he cuts everybody off because he doesn't need them anymore, he has found himself his Golden Goose.

Then one day, when he's all relaxed and guards down and he's about to use you for yet another self pity woe is me sesh...you just turn into his mom. "God, grow a pair...you are such a BITCH. I HAD ENOUGH". Just cold and ruthless

That would destroy him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Maybe his company requires him to pass a background check in order to provide him with a PC, headset, and login to work from home...and he didn't make clearance? I know that sort of thing happening to some people here who couldn't work from home for that reason.
Could be but something tells me is office can’t stand him and wimpy bitch behavior and want him to quit or were hoping Covid would take him out. “We can’t give you a headset because we just don’t have enough for everyone so you’ll have to come into the office. Im so sorry Paul…”

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
People will remember...

No, Paul. They don't. Your endless drama and pity-party wear people out. You are background noise in their life. When you die they'll say it was really sad but after a week you'll be forgotten forever.

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
Forum Clout
I'm so sorry, Paul.

Sorry-Paul.jpg

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
I wish Pat felt the same way Paul does. PCL is a hero for his consistent calls to Horton warranty. He picked up earlier today and I told him to leave the kids alone. Then he hung up and put it on hold.