• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Please tell the publisher, I'm desperate"

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Yeah, he definitely threw up the Fat signal. What is this, three? Four? Just in the last two days? And this is one of his regulars, in top of it.

Screenshot_20211123-231929.jpg

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Please tell the publisher about my idea for a latinx space marine transexual to be trapped in a space dunkin' donuts in a far away space galaxy in space! there's no time to waste!

Add to that: She lost her space cell phone.

In no time flat he'll be drunkenly writing the blurbs for his new release so that tor books look like complete and utter assholes once again! Mysterioulsy! And no one know why.

Last edited:
G

He's pretty much asking random people on Twitter to get him a job. Nice desperation, fatass.

If that Twitter account is anywhere near as valuable and influential as he makes it out to be, all he would have to do is put out a Tweet asking "his following" to retweet/share something asking Tor to pick up his next book or 2. He should have no issues getting a thousand or 2 likes/retweets and if that actually happened I think he'd get picked up. Instead, he'd probably get 20-30 likes. No interaction at all.