• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Please tell the publisher, I'm desperate"

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211123-172153__01.jpg

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Imagine getting that steaming pile of shit as a gift. I am not an advocate of domestic abuse, but I think that in this case it would be justified.

I used to love reading science fiction up into the late 90s. But poorly written, unimaginative shit like Pat's first draft drivel, and the identity politics masquerading as fiction peddled by rich-and-diverse faggots with consonant-heavy names have absolutely ruined the genre. It's funny how much the sci/fi section has absolutely shrunk at most book stores, and what is there is 60-70% catalog titles by long dead authors.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
These have to be fake accounts. This is the second time in two days someone talked about liking his shitty books despite the fact it has never happened before.
I do think he's calling in some favors. I'm willing to bet that if you dug into these people, you'd find spouses or family members that belong to the SFWA.

G

He hasn't published a new book in almost two years. If he says something is half done, you know it's less than a quarter done (because all he does is lie).

How does a "professional," "self-employed" author not have at least 2-3 projects in the can and just waiting to be published?

G

How does a "professional," "self-employed" author not have at least 2-3 projects in the can and just waiting to be published?

Dude, amazing point. He has no passion for writing at all.

He only wanted to be a writer because Niki was into writing (she ran that milwaukee writers club back in the early 2010s). He stole her dream of being published and he doesnt even like books.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Dude, amazing point. He has no passion for writing at all.

He only wanted to be a writer because Niki was into writing (she ran that milwaukee writers club back in the early 2010s). He stole her dream of being published and he doesnt even like books.
That checks out, he got into insurance because that what Ade did. He's human silly putty, he just copies whatever he's pressed against.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Full time authors don't give a fuck about word count. They just tell their story and refine it until it's succinct and up to their standards. It's a bizarre and autistic thing to put so much emphasis on. The fact that his retarded pig brain has to take a creative pursuit and turn it into a math equation is irritating. But it also explains his complete lack of imagination and the derivative nature of his drivel.