• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Played "Point Blank" 1999

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
MSX is the system the first two Metal Gear games were made for. The same for Snatcher. Great games that are worth playing. Commodore had some good games. I used to play the Nightmare on Elm Street game on an emulator years ago.
I dicked around with a MSX emulator a while back and it's pretty PFG. If you like Snatcher I'm sure you already played it but Policenauts is fantastic. If you haven't played it play the Saturn version since it's uncensored unlike the PSX one.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Was a big fan of the Sierra On-Line. Police Quest, Leisure Suit Larry and even Hero's Quest (which they had to rename for trademark reasons) were good series, too.
Damn didn't know about Police and Heros. LL though, I think I played 4-6 or something at a buddys all secretly and shit

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
I picked this lil nigga up a week ago

super-console-x.jpg

Has virtually every NES, SNES, GameBoy etc. Crazy Taxi from the Dreamcast works fine.
For real, I don't check what exists enough anymore. That'll come in handy for sure.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
For real, I don't check what exists enough anymore. That'll come in handy for sure.
Same. I hadn't hear of this at all. I have a retropi setup for old games, but it doesn't play any N64 or PS1 at all