• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Played "Point Blank" 1999

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
This and Time Crisis. If I ever came across a CRT TV. I would buy a cheap PS2 with Time Crisis 2 for old time sake.

One of the best Xmas ever.
time-crisis-and-gun-ps1.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Sounds awesome. Got a link?
I got it through Ebay. It is somewhat glitchy on the N64 games (maybe I need to configure it) and at first the sound didn't work (I had to change the output or some shit) but for $100 USD, who gives a shit.

I'm not gonna lie, it's cheap Chinese stuff, but to the end of amusing yourself every now and then, why not?

Metal Gear Solid 1 ran pretty well. Faggot Sony don't even let you download it on the PS4 I don't think.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Some autists made one that works with LCD panels and has recoil but they are $159.99. I'm still tempted to be perfectly honest wit chu the idea of playing all those classics on an emulator with an actual light gun sounds PFG to me.
Yeah that thing works well with LCD screens but it’sa lot of set up still and the recoil is shit.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
I got it through Ebay. It is somewhat glitchy on the N64 games (maybe I need to configure it) and at first the sound didn't work (I had to change the output or some shit) but for $100 USD, who gives a shit.

I'm not gonna lie, it's cheap Chinese stuff, but to the end of amusing yourself every now and then, why not?

Metal Gear Solid 1 ran pretty well. Faggot Sony don't even let you download it on the PS4 I don't think.

Nice giving someone $60 to drop ship you this stupid

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
I just checked, it has 5000 titles for the Commodore and around 500 for the MSX2.

MSX is the system the first two Metal Gear games were made for. The same for Snatcher. Great games that are worth playing. Commodore had some good games. I used to play the Nightmare on Elm Street game on an emulator years ago.