• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Plantation Pat really values those illegal immigrants

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Anyone wanna tell Fiona not to thank the stlaker

1706293846543.png

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Funny how Mr car guy doesn’t realize how technology / robots / etc took many of the auto assembly line jobs years ago but thinks that can’t be done with food production.
That's the technological foresight of a six figure Sci fi author. Always one step ahead of the curve.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
And what people don’t consider…

1. Putting these illegal immigrants on a fast track to citizenship immediately nullifies their purpose in the economy. By giving them rights you take away what makes them appealing to the business owners which is having workers you don’t have to pay for shit or take care of. They would immediately be replaced by a fresh batch of immigrants who don’t have rights yet. You cannot ingratiate them into our society and without also making them unprofitable as production units.

2. Automation is going to eventually take this field over, but a solid argument can be made that the cost to build, maintain, and train the machines, as well as hiring experts with degrees to operate and repair them, is way more extensive than having a human do all this who you just pay like shit. What we’re currently seeing, actually, is automation taking entry level jobs that white people fill. Why? Because Walmart has to pay their cashiers 15$ an hour plus benefits. A self checkout machine automatically increases their profits because what they pay the workers is more than the operation of the machine. This does not apply to the former example with low paid workers though.

3. However, that guys point that “white people could be getting these jobs” pisses me off because even if he’s right he’s too simplistic. We live in a time where Americans know their worth. They’re all funneled into college and want high paying jobs where the most work they do is getting up from their desk to grab coffee. The ones who aren’t work physically taxing manual labor jobs HOWEVER they make amazing pay to justify the work conditions. So first you have to ask how many white people WANT these jobs, no less at the conditions and benefits they currently provide. And how much white people would WANT these jobs even if you increased all that? Again. You literally CANNOT just say “Companies should hire more citizens” without getting the Government to literally force them to do it. And even then have fun trying to do that. The minute you start a bill requiring all workers to be US citizens you’d have the farming and manufacturing lobbyists come in to shut it down.
Why not just type one or two things instead of an essay?

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.goodfruit.com/robots-look-cost-effective/#:~:text=%22We%20had%20been%20looking%20at,at%20only%20%24350%2C000%20to%20%24400%2C000.[/URL]

The simplest of fucking google searches for his dumb shit to be proven wrong.
One of those would also have helped him out re Josiah

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
AI in manufacturing settings is getting pretty nice, "machine vision" can be applied so many ways, even the maintenance crews will eventually be using it for line optimization.
But the truth is the more pure robot functions are used for painting and the actual welds that are done by a robot have a human operator and will likely still have the operator by the time all of us die, I would see it as more likely that our children run two robots at once than be fully replaced by them.

Food production is different, you don't have to weld tomatoes to engineered specs. Eventually all the shitty Mexicans will be replaced by machine vision and form drug gangs, as is Mexican tradition

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
There's AI boxes you can now install in your semi/forklift/tractor/mobility scooter that will auto detect human heads within your perimeter and alert you in your blind spots

Whatcha haulin today SNOWAAY
All the human heads my AI found

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
What people fail to realize is “Immigrants boost the economy” isn’t some magical story of making it in America. They’re talking about fucking borderline slave labor. These niggers pick prunes out in the blazing heat for 5$ an hour with 0 benefits and can’t complain for shit for fear of being replaced with another immigrant who’ll keep his mouth shut.

It’s not that immigrants are the only class dumb enough to do this work. Like they’re not smart enough for anything else. It’s that they’re the only class desperate enough to do so.

Hiring white citizens like you or I to do this work means getting paid competitive wages, receiving benefits, healthcare, and retirement…hell maybe even a union. As we all know we live in the most Capitalist country in the world. So the choice is clear. Hire illegals to make your profits rather than hire your own people and benefit your country greater.

Same shit as us shipping every manufacturing job overseas. Why keep them here and benefit your economy and people when you can get chinks to build an iphone for 2 cents an hour. The profit margins are just unimaginable and without government regulation it’ll never change.
Convincing the Left that scab labor by serfs intended to drive wages right down into the dirt is not only acceptable but honorable is the greatest bit management ever pulled.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Funny how Mr car guy doesn’t realize how technology / robots / etc took many of the auto assembly line jobs years ago but thinks that can’t be done with food production.
And he lives in the middle of the fucking Rust Belt too. The very shithole city and wider region he inhabits is a testament to how consequential changes to manufacturing can be.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
What people fail to realize is “Immigrants boost the economy” isn’t some magical story of making it in America. They’re talking about fucking borderline slave labor. These niggers pick prunes out in the blazing heat for 5$ an hour with 0 benefits and can’t complain for shit for fear of being replaced with another immigrant who’ll keep his mouth shut.

It’s not that immigrants are the only class dumb enough to do this work. Like they’re not smart enough for anything else. It’s that they’re the only class desperate enough to do so.

Hiring white citizens like you or I to do this work means getting paid competitive wages, receiving benefits, healthcare, and retirement…hell maybe even a union. As we all know we live in the most Capitalist country in the world. So the choice is clear. Hire illegals to make your profits rather than hire your own people and benefit your country greater.

Same shit as us shipping every manufacturing job overseas. Why keep them here and benefit your economy and people when you can get chinks to build an iphone for 2 cents an hour. The profit margins are just unimaginable and without government regulation it’ll never change.
The Mexican economy is dogshit ag labor is getting paid a good amount-- especially in California. They get a fuck ton of over time. Most migrants (they're basically legal now as I'm talking about the ones who have been here over a decade- some for generations), move from crop cycle to crop cycle abd then settle down in South Texas when picking is out of season or they go back to Mexico. They follow the growing and harvest patterns. They make enough to live okay here, but also send A LOT of money back to Mexico or their home country--- just go to a cash exchange/wire business on Friday or Saturday in an area with a lot of Hispanics, and they're generally packed with dudes sending money back home--- if they were making $5 an hour, they wouldn't have shit to send back home-- they're not stupid. They would just work at slaughterhouses/ packing/distribution centers construction, landscaping or just work construction or landscaping off the books. Where they may get fucked is in the restaurant industry abd washing dishes or something- those wages fucking suck.

It makes a lot of sense to withdraw/decouple manufacturing from China and partner with India (more in common and not a literal political enemy), Mexico, Central, and South America and get the manufacturing up and running again in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, Wisconsin, West Virginia, and Indiana. Get liberals to fuck off on climate change horseshit (atleast get coal production/mining back up in WV) and realize in order to bring the manufacturing back home and not rely on China for things such as our fucking medical supply and medicine, the environment might take a hit as we will need to go in to scaled down version of the industrial revolution.

Americans are going to have to get used to paying higher prices, but we are already getting there-- I'd rather pay a guy working at a manufacturing plant in the US $20 an hour to start, than some moron who is going to fuck up my order at McDonald's (AI/Robot overlords TBA). Americans or atleast the education system, is also going to have to quit with the everyone should go to college or college for everyone shit. Start pushing trades and the world needs ditch diggers too as well. It's going to take a paradigm shift in how we have come to view education and employment in the US-

Finally (related- kind of), get China to fuck off (slowly) and take back control of our ag and meat industries in the US. Absolutely ZERO foreign ownership of US manufacturing plants-- especially when it comes to food production/supply. It would also be great to extend that to private citizens. It's absolutely fucking absurd that the Chinese can buy up shit here, but US citizens cannot do fuck all in China. I believe parts of Canada are having an issue with this as well (Chinks buying up residential housing) and they're looking at ways to politely (it's Canada afterall) to get China to fuck off back to their shithole and back to their aging and incel population.

Rant/over

Obviously, all this isn't easy abandoned it will take politicians and corporations abd American citizens working together-- but I hold out hope that there are people who care more about the future of this country, than giving money to the Ukraine/Israel a shit load of other wasteful pork in the budget, trannies/culture wars, and my team good - you're team bad. Patrick is fat.

Edit: I started off reply county, when there was no need to. Sometimes Patposting can give you bad habits like Patrick's cunty attitude/snark and general cynicism-- something about chasing monsters and then becoming one. I don't know- I'm just riffing.

Last edited:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
And he lives in the middle of the fucking Rust Belt too. The very shithole city and wider region he inhabits is a testament to how consequential changes to manufacturing can be.
You think the guy who couldn't be bothered to finish one shift at Target, cares or knows anything about manufacturing? Patrick "Special Boy" wasn't going to work at Shotz brewery like the rest of his HS classmates (86 of which had a higher GPA than he did and only 26 had a lower one), he was going to be famous and his voice heard--