• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Plagiarism S Tomlinson

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
A better joke would be making fun of the coverage she’s getting just by being at a game and how you want to watch the game and not her dumb cheering. Or that you hope she doesn’t go to a game you wanna watch because they’ll remind you every 10 minutes she’s there. Just spit balling here but there’s other ways you can go about it.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
A better joke would be making fun of the coverage she’s getting just by being at a game and how you want to watch the game and not her dumb cheering. Or that you hope she doesn’t go to a game you wanna watch because they’ll remind you every 10 minutes she’s there. Just spit balling here but there’s other ways you can go about it.
Don’t quit your day job, atalker child.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
He’s been trying to get something going with this for a couple of days. It’s so awful…no words.

IMG_1811.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Not even that funny of a joke.

“TAYLOR SWIFT GOT ASS FUCKED”

Hilarious dude
It’s also a great example of his autism of not being able to read the room. Taylor Swift is mostly seen as a goody two show prude - she was known for wearing grandma bathing suits and mom jeans and most likely a dead fish in bed. So to make it sound like she’s a crazy horned up sex addict getting her ass wrecked doesn’t even fit. She can’t keep a guy for a reason and will most likely end up a cat lady.

It’s like when he would try to do “mom jokes” and they would just come off awkward, kinda dark, and borderline rape scenarios. He’s a very sexually confused person and it shows with how he gets very angry with women. Pat has only banged two women - one left him for his friebd and his current wife is “bi” but obviously leans for the same sex majority of the time. She’s like those gay guys that claim to be bi but hasn’t been with a woman in years and can’t fully commit to being gay. Ever “bi” guy I knew eventually came out as gay - just took some time to get that other foot out of the closet.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It’s also a great example of his autism of not being able to read the room. Taylor Swift is mostly seen as a goody two show prude - she was known for wearing grandma bathing suits and mom jeans and most likely a dead fish in bed. So to make it sound like she’s a crazy horned up sex addict getting her ass wrecked doesn’t even fit. She can’t keep a guy for a reason and will most likely end up a cat lady.

It’s like when he would try to do “mom jokes” and they would just come off awkward, kinda dark, and borderline rape scenarios. He’s a very sexually confused person and it shows with how he gets very angry with women. Pat has only banged two women - one left him for his friebd and his current wife is “bi” but obviously leans for the same sex majority of the time. She’s like those gay guys that claim to be bi but hasn’t been with a woman in years and can’t fully commit to being gay. Ever “bi” guy I knew eventually came out as gay - just took some time to get that other foot out of the closet.
Pat is delusional enough to think he could pander to her fan base and gain them as followers.