• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pizza is shit

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I hate that shitty thin crust pizza, especially when chefs try and compete with how little they can give their customers with how thin of a crust they can make. You can barely put anything on it because of it. Great.

I've never had deep dish because it sounds just as bad on the other end of the spectrum.

However, regular pizza is good. I learned how to make it from scratch and now I can make it however I want.
Deep dish is dogshit.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout
Simplistic dago garbage. Fucking cardboard with one of the world’s most overrated condiments and cheese that’s only valued for being slightly salty and melting a certain way. It’s popularity can only be explained by mass marketing and the fact that most people have no taste. And then they try to “elevate” it with terms like brick-oven and artisanal, which means throwing on some leftovers as toppings, burning it, and jacking up the price while the size is reduced to a small dinner plate.
I personally like midway on freret quite a bit.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I asked my faggot taxi driver in Rome to take me to a great pizza place and he took me to the shittiest most average tasting pizza ever. I hate that guy so much. I staked out the entire cab pickup area for hours waiting to see him again.
What the hell were you gonna do to him, Dougie? Were you gonna rape him?