• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pizza is shit

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Simplistic dago garbage. Fucking cardboard with one of the world’s most overrated condiments and cheese that’s only valued for being slightly salty and melting a certain way. It’s popularity can only be explained by mass marketing and the fact that most people have no taste. And then they try to “elevate” it with terms like brick-oven and artisanal, which means throwing on some leftovers as toppings, burning it, and jacking up the price while the size is reduced to a small dinner plate.

Bernard Murphy

Jackie Singh has BPD
Forum Clout
Simplistic dago garbage. Fucking cardboard with one of the world’s most overrated condiments and cheese that’s only valued for being slightly salty and melting a certain way. It’s popularity can only be explained by mass marketing and the fact that most people have no taste. And then they try to “elevate” it with terms like brick-oven and artisanal, which means throwing on some leftovers as toppings, burning it, and jacking up the price while the size is reduced to a small dinner plate.
Listen, those Mediterranean spics are only good for two things: crime and pizza. I'd rather have them flipping dough than shaking me down.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
I'm guessing OP is from a shitty town and used to getting that crappy kinda pizza you find in bars.
The shitty town part is right. Grew up in and around Philly. Lived in New York for a bit. Had plenty of the supposedly good pizza.
It’s nothing special.
The car crashes just prove people aren’t ready for the truth. Probably boomers who can’t break their Jew programming.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
The shitty town part is right. Grew up in and around Philly. Lived in New York for a bit. Had plenty of the supposedly good pizza.
It’s nothing special.
The car crashes just prove people aren’t ready for the truth. Probably boomers who can’t break their Jew programming.
You sure did take a bunch of car crashes there.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
I hate that shitty thin crust pizza, especially when chefs try and compete with how little they can give their customers with how thin of a crust they can make. You can barely put anything on it because of it. Great.

I've never had deep dish because it sounds just as bad on the other end of the spectrum.

However, regular pizza is good. I learned how to make it from scratch and now I can make it however I want.