• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pizza 'connoiseurs' - faggots

G

Barstool is an embarrassment. If you're over 25 and enjoy their frat boy shit, kill yourself.
My last bastion at that company was kirk minihanes show which was barely barstool related and ive even stopped listening to that for months. So many of those at barstool are just woke and boring. I remember one of the bigger names there, Big Cat, was all mad that portnoy didnt ask him before he went and interviewed trump. Pathetic

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
My last bastion at that company was kirk minihanes show which was barely barstool related and ive even stopped listening to that for months. So many of those at barstool are just woke and boring. I remember one of the bigger names there, Big Cat, was all mad that portnoy didnt ask him before he went and interviewed trump. Pathetic
There’s only one Big Cat and that’s Fezzie.