• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig’s half marathon time

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Pat claiming he ran 8 miles on a high ankle sprain is silly. Anyone that has had a high ankle sprain knows that isnt true.
The last time I sprained my ankle I was positive I broke it. I stepped off a ladder into a hole and rolled the fuck out of it, stood up and immediately rolled it hard again. I could barely walk on it for a few days and it still hurts sometimes years later. I also guarantee I'm tougher than Pat. I'm tougher than leather. The force of course that makes Abe the boss, so get lost because I just toss a punk.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I used to run home on my lunch break at one of my old jobs. It'd scare the shit out of people. They'd see some filthy fuck in coveralls and workboots sprinting up the sidewalk behind them with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth and they'd either freeze or step off the sidewalk. I'd just blast past them and be like "OUTTAMYWAYI'MABEVIGODA!"
Seems like a dude that wants to get in shape, if you ask me