• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy's manic episode continues...

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout
3 jobs.

He said he has 3 jobs. And he spends literally all day doing this.

If he had any verifiable income at all, he would have been bragging about the important work he does at each of his jobs during any of the interviews we've seen him give. Not once did he claim that being "gangstalked" interfered with a job, only his ability to self-promote and appear on shitty TV shows that no one has heard of.

Instead he brags that he had tweets that were picked up and retweeted by bigger accounts. Oh yeah, and he's paying to buy plane tickets and admission to a couple of cons where he's speaking on panels for zero dollars.

Nice funding streams, stupiT.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
If he had any verifiable income at all, he would have been bragging about the important work he does at each of his jobs during any of the interviews we've seen him give. Not once did he claim that being "gangstalked" interfered with a job, only his ability to self-promote and appear on shitty TV shows that no one has heard of.

Instead he brags that he had tweets that were picked up and retweeted by bigger accounts. Oh yeah, and he's paying to buy plane tickets and admission to a couple of cons where he's speaking on panels for zero dollars.

Nice funding streams, stupiT.
I legitimately think he considers author one job, pundit or commentator as a job, stand-up comedian as a job. Whatever writing he does for Nikis business is the only thing he actually might call a job and he'd probably make more money on Fiverr.

Maybe landlord? I know he's likely still receiving renewal commission payments from working in insurance. I hope he doesn't consider that a job. That's pathetic.