• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy's manic episode continues...

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
17.png16.png15.png14.png13.png12.png11.png10.png9.png8.png6.png5.png4.png3.png2.png1.png

Nice digital footprint, stupid.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
And again with the conspicuous "No, child, we didn't" when someone brings up the fact that he lost the lolsuit.

Daily reminder that he only started doing this 'we' shit after the case got Hindenburged, it was all "me, me, me" in his threats to atalkers before that.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
What a productive morning.
View attachment 32856

8 times in the past hour
Look at what he has to tell himself to feel like he is winning. If being ordered by court to pay the defendant is " winning" than I will take that all day. Im sure he is winning everyone over by refuting a court document on twitter where they get to see how delusional he actually is.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He turns 42 this month and this is his life. His writing career is long dead - it’s barely a hobby at this point. He has a 10 year gap in employment and has zero marketable skills for a job. He’s too old/fat/weak to work any kind of manual labor job since he’s been on a couch for years. His life is tweeting and it doesn’t pay the bills and now they’re cutting back on expenses because they’re feeling the pinch.

Forum Clout
He turns 42 this month and this is his life. His writing career is long dead - it’s barely a hobby at this point. He has a 10 year gap in employment and has zero marketable skills for a job. He’s too old/fat/weak to work any kind of manual labor job since he’s been on a couch for years. His life is tweeting and it doesn’t pay the bills and now they’re cutting back on expenses because they’re feeling the pinch.
Ain't it fun?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Elon thanks pat for all his posts. Notice how pat never posts this much on those posts where he pretends to be an expert. This is really why he loves twitter. Telling people they are wrong and being a petulant child. He will absolutly ghost anyone trying to have a cordial conversation but he will spend his entire afternoon trying to correct someone. He is such a baby. I really glad he works for Elon now.

G

His life is tweeting and it doesn’t pay the bills and now they’re cutting back on expenses because they’re feeling the pinch.
He's pinching now but he went on a 9 day vacation to Vegas and wherever else and around 2 weeks in Costa Rica. Plus he went to some cons. I don't know if 200/month on cable savings is gonna cover all that plus his ever expanding (like his waistline) debt to Quaso