• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy whines about the loss of his blue check mark

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
He posted it himself at one point. Think it was a screenshot of Twitter's email with the offending 🍍 RAPE "joke."

Might be included in one of his blog posts bitching about it but I can't check right now
I'm sure it is, his website favicon is a pineapple. I think he expected it to become an in-joke amongst he legion of fans.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Pat, we've seen your sales numbers. A local newspaper journalist gets more readers than you do, and therefore deserves a checkmark more. Hell, Nana deserves a checkmark more than you. You're not even a has-been - you are a Never-Was. You had your opportunity, but your fear of debating Ben Shapiro prevented you from capitalizing on it, and the internet moved on and forgot about you.

We're all you have. Die fat about it.

RobertMewler

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
He's using the whole 'impersonation' bit as a weasely way to get his checkmark back. It's his latest ditch effort. He could give a fuck about the impersonators, he just uses them as an excuse to get that "Special Boy" symbol back.

Dont we have a screen shot showing that it was because of that pineapple post?

hd0wy1.jpg

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
One thing I really hate about him is how when someone tells him "they should give you a verified badge" he has to make sure they know that he had one before. "Give /back/ my verified badge, child." His ego is so fragile that he needs people to know that he was verified once. I guarantee you he used to go around telling people he's verified on Twitter because they'd think he's cool or something.

Patrick O'Neal

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I couldn't begin to fathom why he would care about a blue checkmark, so I looked it up.

> Your account must represent or otherwise be associated with a prominently recognized individual or brand, in line with the notability criteria described below.

That must be it.

He honestly believes his life will be better with a corporate issued merit badge because it will PROVE he is important.

I wouldn't be surprised if part of the reason Twitter won't give him his worthless badge back is because they looked up his book sales.

He was flagged for his hate speech. But now he's on Twitter's radar they've looked into whether or not he is a notable individual and discovered that he's not.

He's not a professional author, he's not anything.

Patrick, maybe if you do something with your life you'll get the check. Until then, forget about it.