• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy whines about the loss of his blue check mark

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
15.png

16.png

He's also fat.

G

LIE.
It was not a false reporting campaign. We flagged posts that YOU wrote which were offensive enough for Twitter to deem you unverifiable. There was nothing false about it. Your big oinking snout got you unverified.

TAKE ACCOUNTABILITY FOR SOMETHING FAGGOT

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
He will never admit he violated the terms of service and he’s violated it multiple times. Zero self awareness bragging that he got a lawyer involved over…a twitter account.
I guarantee you Twitter also never told him that they reversed his suspension because their algorithm was tricked. He knows the only reason he got it back was Twitter isn't wasting money dicking around with lawyers for a throwaway account.

He lies a lot, is what I'm saying.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
He never ever mentions his daughter but laments the loss of his checkmark at least once a month.

The most hateable fuck alive.
He brings her up at least once a year for some virtue signaling tweet. One of two flavors, "I feel great knowing my daughter will grow up in better world now" or "my daughter will grow up in a dystopian landscape if I don't tweet every day".