• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy used to have some writing chops🧐

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
I never heard of a classical conservative before this guy.

Conservatives and libertarians today may argue that they are classical liberals, as opposed to modern, progressive liberals. Classical liberals would adhere to the ideals of the founding, would cite John Locke and Adam Smith as philosophical influences, and would value natural rights, the individual over the state, private property, and a very limited government.

A classical conservative sounds like a monarchist or something. Pat would love a top-down monstrosity like an authoritarian technocracy where the idiots are ruled by The Science. He’s also fat.

Last edited:

BudDickman

Forum Clout
I never heard of a classical conservative before this guy.

Conservatives and libertarians today may argue that they are classical liberals, as opposed to modern, progressive liberals. Classical liberals would adhere to the ideals of the founding, would cite John Locke and Adam Smith as philosophical influences, and would value natural rights, the individual over the state, private property, and a very limited government.

A classical conservative sounds like a monarchist or something. Pat would love a top-down monstrosity like an authoritarian technocracy where the idiots are ruled by The Science. He’s also fat.
Good point. I've never heard classic conservative, but I have heard of paleoconservative, which is what Pat Buchanan and other "Nazis" call themselves.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
I find that hard to believe. It's not like he has a track record of doing the wrong thing over and over again.
He probably wrote the articles for free for the exposure and to accumulate bylines, then he decided that he was a big shot who should be getting paid for his op-eds that nobody reads, and The Hill told him to fuck off. That seems to be the progression for every Pat endeavor:
  1. Dabble in something as a complete novice.
  2. Achieve anything that resembles a milestone on the path to success.
  3. You are now speaking to the foremost authority on this subject, child. Let me tell how this is supposed to work.
We see this with writing, comedy, punditry, and pretty much everything else that he does. He only ever does anything so that he can claim to be an expert the instant he learns the first thing about it. Sometimes he skips step 2 entirely and starts claiming expertise on shit that he has never done, like martial arts. He is the living example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Pat isn't against coal. His second better wife burns it daily.
D6FE19F9-20ED-4CA3-B539-5656882013D3.jpeg