• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy oinks about violence

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Can you imagine Pat interacting with a real hood nigga. I'm sure every black person he's met is a fairy. Something tells me he wouldn't last 2 minutes before being assaulted or having a circle of laughing nergos punking him.

Ayo fat boy yo wife ugly as shit!
You got some big ass tititles!

Hush baby infant child!

I'm sure Pat would be fine with his Krav Maga training
It’s why he doesn’t go to a real barbershop for a hair cut. He’s terrified of blacks because they would all laugh at his pussy ass. He would be mocked out of the barbershop in tears.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout

garbageman2244

Forum Clout
He had a great conversation with his ghetto neighbor on negro 4th of July. Something about saving him fireworks next year.
Juneteenth, child. He "told" his black neighbor he'd save some fireworks to celebrate Juneteenth with him on account of the horrible crimes perpetuated against his people since the founding of the US. Sorry you're stupid. I can't help you.

G

Yeah, Hackney is a neighbourhood in North East London. You meant to write "hackneyed," Professional Author Pig. Also "platitude" would be better than "sophism" because most people who say "violence isn't the answer" aren't setting out to deceive the person they're talking to. You're fat.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Hackney is a London borough in Inner London. The historical and administrative heart of Hackney is Mare Street, which lies 5 miles (8 km) north-east of Charing Cross...
Professional comedian, folks; doesn't know the word "hackneyed".

How's that Tiny Tim research panning out?

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
The fat cunt already shat himself and hasn't gone to Ukraine to throw grenades into tanks like Solid Snake and is now waffling on in his fucking pseudo intellectual style...im glad the self induced stress is shortening his lifespan.

I'll probably get shit for this, wall of texts I know I'm a Paddy Faggot, but I have edited books and technical documents for years, as in I'm paid well to do it. I've had to sit with a poorly shot video of an IKEA table being assembled and VERY badly translated instructions and had to re write them and avoid all the legal pitfalls...basically I can spot when muppets like Fatrick use words that he sort of gets wrong or its obvious he is just making a conscious effort to appear more intelligent.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Someone really needs to issue a wellness check on this freak, he's definitely planning something, only good thing is he'd probably want to finish a manifesto first so we have a few years to prevent whatever he's got planned
He's probably Started and shelved 3-4 manifestos over the years due to sheer laziness

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
Matthew McCloggedArtery or something like that.

1648567037802.png

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
The fat cunt already shat himself and hasn't gone to Ukraine to throw grenades into tanks like Solid Snake and is now waffling on in his fucking pseudo intellectual style...im glad the self induced stress is shortening his lifespan.

I'll probably get shit for this, wall of texts I know I'm a Paddy Faggot, but I have edited books and technical documents for years, as in I'm paid well to do it. I've had to sit with a poorly shot video of an IKEA table being assembled and VERY badly translated instructions and had to re write them and avoid all the legal pitfalls...basically I can spot when muppets like Fatrick use words that he sort of gets wrong or its obvious he is just making a conscious effort to appear more intelligent.
TYFYS.