• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy oinks about violence

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
I think he's still going on about the Will Smith fake slap:

24.png

25.png

26.png

Fat fucking retard.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
"too real"

Not really. It sounds more like he's continuing to confuse movies with real life. Those films always end up with people punching each other.

"Because they [white people] know they have a lock on the government-approved application of violence."

Do they? There are no non-white leaders anywhere in the world who can issue orders to their militaries?

Fat dumb piggy. Pay Quasi

Forum Clout
Motherfucker I've been calling you out for an old fashioned fisticuffs duel at dawn for 3 fawwwkin years and I'm offering you a chance to get back at an atalker physically yet you run and hide. Guess violence is never the answer unless it's him cheering for someone to do it for him under the comfort of his pink tranny cum blankie. Fat cowardly faggot with bitch tits, fuck you pat

G

Can you imagine Pat interacting with a real hood nigga. I'm sure every black person he's met is a fairy. Something tells me he wouldn't last 2 minutes before being assaulted or having a circle of laughing nergos punking him.

Ayo fat boy yo wife ugly as shit!
You got some big ass tititles!

Hush baby infant child!

I'm sure Pat would be fine with his Krav Maga training

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
Can you imagine Pat interacting with a real hood nigga. I'm sure every black person he's met is a fairy. Something tells me he wouldn't last 2 minutes before being assaulted or having a circle of laughing nergos punking him.

Ayo fat boy yo wife ugly as shit!
You got some big ass tititles!

Hush baby infant child!

I'm sure Pat would be fine with his Krav Maga training
He had a great conversation with his ghetto neighbor on negro 4th of July. Something about saving him fireworks next year.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout