• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy oinks about the imposter childs, again

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
"When I was a moderator back in the day"

Holy fucking shit. He was a forum moderator. And he fucking looks back on those times fondly. Holy fucking shit I hate this guy.
Not just any forum. A forum for Star Wars themed D&d shit where people discussed the rulebooks. I forgot who likened this mutant to real life Comic Book Guy, but that's it on the nose. He's every nerd stereotype rolled into one really large ball.

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
Anyone else notice the eyes in the "Chinkrick" profile photo?

1640928550006.png

1640928599702.png

Last edited:

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
Another pretend cybersecurity expert. MAC addresses (not “Mac”) are local identifiers that are used by your internet router to distinguish various devices connected to it. The outside world like Twitter cannot and will not possibly ever know your device’s MAC address, because it has literally no reason to. I’d bet ya the dumb cunt thinks it’s the Mac equivalent of an IP address. Or she has no clue and just throws around random tech buzzwords to sound intelligent. Typical Pat ball washer.

Also, IP bans have been essentially useless for the past 15 years, thanks to cheap/free and easily available VPN services.

And she acts like it’s impossible to make a new email account without the help of Gmail.

D1373416-5C4E-42A3-BDE2-14EBD77795A2.jpeg

Last edited:
P

potatopeeler63

Another pretend cybersecurity expert. MAC addresses (not “Mac”) are local identifiers that are used by your internet router to distinguish various devices connected to it. The outside world like Twitter cannot and will not possibly ever know your device’s MAC address, because it has literally no reason to. I’d bet ya the dumb cunt thinks it’s the Mac equivalent of an IP address. Or she has no clue and just throws around random tech buzzwords to sound intelligent. Typical Pat ball washer.

Also, IP bans have been essentially useless for the past 15 years, thanks to cheap/free and easily available VPN services.

And she acts like it’s impossible to make a new email account without the help of Gmail.

View attachment 17797
Were these the black haT hackers piggy was talking abouT?
Remember, he could’ve contacted some programmer buddies to dox and prosecute all his cyberstalkers but he decided to go the legal route through the courTs,
Because the trolls work for him now.
This ends when pat says it does

AA7A86BF-028F-4E86-BA50-9E4C51520947.png

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Were these the black haT hackers piggy was talking abouT?
Remember, he could’ve contacted some programmer buddies to dox and prosecute all his cyberstalkers but he decided to go the legal route through the courTs,
Because the trolls work for him now.
This ends when pat says it does

View attachment 17807
His head is rounder and fatter than the coconut he’s drinking from during his taxpayer-funding vacation. Anyone who looks at that pic and doesn’t say “wow, what a fatass” is clinically delusional.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
I mean how did he find those? What was he searching for? Or did he make them him self for symphony?
We have ourselves another Jussie Smollett.

I'd be willing to believe this is another hair brained scheme he came up with in order to get his blue check back. But I also think this fat lard spends all of his time on Twitter looking for this kind of stuff.