• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Piggy oinking, is this why he was bad in school?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.

Way to showcase your complete idiocy, Patrick.

All impoverished students have to do is say the magic words: gibsmedats for free breakfast and lunch.

Non-poor kids wouldn't eat school lunch garbage anyway.

Poverty Pat steps in with free lunch for all, even those who would get it and throw it away immediately out of disgust.

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
The fatter I get, the smarter I get, child.
Faggot.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Not too long ago he was oinking that school should start much later in the day because he said people - especially kids - aren’t smart in the morning and it’s why they get bad grades, now it’s we gotta give all the kids free food (which would be shit quality - cafeteria food has always been shit) because hungry kids don’t perform well in school end up getting into trouble with the law. Don’t forget this is a man that cried to a judge he can’t afford child support and signed away his daughter.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Not too long ago he was oinking that school should start much later in the day because he said people - especially kids - aren’t smart in the morning and it’s why they get bad grades, now it’s we gotta give all the kids free food (which would be shit quality - cafeteria food has always been shit) because hungry kids don’t perform well in school end up getting into trouble with the law. Don’t forget this is a man that cried to a judge he can’t afford child support and signed away his daughter.
Pat reminds me of that saying " Stepping over dollars to pick up dimes." He refuses to address the big problem and prioritizes a bunch of little problems as the cause.

Prison Enjoyer

No prison enjoyer, you will not enjoy prison
View attachment 101827
This man has no sense of humor and he tried to be a comedian

Fucking hypocrite. Says for years that we will Enjoy Prison, many hundreds of times, and now says that we won't. He sounds like a guy who got a 1.7 GPA or something idk

@Honey Badger that line really breaks his brain harder than anyone thought it would lmao

Slackjawed Cow

Fucking hypocrite. Says for years that we will Enjoy Prison, many hundreds of times, and now says that we won't. He sounds like a guy who got a 1.7 GPA or something idk

@Honey Badger that line really breaks his brain harder than anyone thought it would lmao
He is so simple. Just flip his words on him and he gets rattled.

This is an all-time pig brain take. Not only are the dumb kids usually fatter already, but as @TorqueJob mentioned, studies show that you actually have increased brain power when youre hungry or havent eaten. Not to mention that there already are subsidies to make sure kids have a lunch. I've never seen or heard of a kid who didnt get to eat that day because their parents are poor. They might be out there but its not enough to move the needle on an entire population.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
LOL, just jumps straight to politcs. Sure, that must be when pat gets trolled. Really nailed him with the overused handful of anti-trumper name calling.
Libs are retarded. I remember the Rosa parks pic was posted on reddit and everyone was like he's fat lol. Then pat came in saying it was trolls and they're like oh OK nevermind as if him being on their team makes him not fat.

Slackjawed Cow

Libs are retarded. I remember the Rosa parks pic was posted on reddit and everyone was like he's fat lol. Then pat came in saying it was trolls and they're like oh OK nevermind as if him being on their team makes him not fat.
Did a quick scan of posts. They are constantly stressing out on twitter. Its another chicken little. Also, they default to same "insults". Its like its a bot.

1678991048199.png
1678991069502.png
1678991090524.png
1678991106130.png
1678991125666.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Did a quick scan of posts. They are constantly stressing out on twitter. Its another chicken little. Also, they default to same "insults". Its like its a bot.

View attachment 101839View attachment 101840View attachment 101841View attachment 101842View attachment 101843
Anyone this obsessed with politics is severely mentally ill. This isn’t healthy behavior and they are obviously a very miserable person. They hate trump so much yet are obsessed with him to the point they act like this and lash out. Trump hasn’t been president in over 2 years but he is their focus 24/7.

Slackjawed Cow

Anyone this obsessed with politics is severely mentally ill. This isn’t healthy behavior and they are obviously a very miserable person. They hate trump so much yet are obsessed with him to the point they act like this and lash out. Trump hasn’t been president in over 2 years but he is their focus 24/7.
I swear they talk more about trump than his actual supporters. Where I live there was a bunch of trump supporters but now you would be lucky to see one person wearing a trump tshirt. Nobody is talking about him around here anymore. He is barely covered on the news but you see all these people on twitter constantly trying get their TDS fix 3 years later. He really fucked up a lot of peoples brains. They will be crying about trump all the way to the grave.