• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy is still.up and oinking

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220221-113502.png

Still denying he did anything wrong

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
This is him giving up. He has nothing to say. He won’t get his account back- it’s his third time getting suspended and he straight doxxed someone by posting their government ID. He knows it. He lost, and now he has to move on to a post Twitter life.

I love how this ended up though. Pat lost because of idiotic two party thinking- if people are “bad” everything they do is illegitimate, and if you’re “good” you can do anything you want and it’s fine. Doxxing with sensitive info is fine because Pat is good. Just like every time his account was suspended for his TOS violating tweets it was actually false reporting because the people who reported it are bad. He has no sense of right or wrong because his cape shit brain only sees heroes and villains.

And the pests won because at our base level we’re just degenerates. Andrew got blackout drunk and woke up the next day going “holy fuck, I can’t believe I did that” and now Pat is permanently suspended. I hope the brother man is able to relax and laugh now.
Do you think he really won’t get his account back? I don’t really follow this boring faggot but I know he’s always able to pull some Twitter shit out of his

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
That's what makes me laugh so hard about this. He's been doing this all night and all day for years.
Pat is the only one that wastes a huge amount of time trying to play whack-a-mole with trolls and that whole time he is angry about it while the trolls are laughing and having a good time wanting to see what trick he falls for next. Usually its just simple things that get the best results. It takes very little effort to get him squealing. Only a few times was there an elaborate set up that took time and effort. On the other hand pat starts his day trying to respond to everything he missed from the day before and continues his day being miserable about it. Its pats whole identity. He didnt want twitter back....he wanted the trolls back. they complete him. They give him that comfort of being a victim. It makes him feel alive and that he has some actual goal to wake up to since he chose not to be a father.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
I think it's really cool how he interacts so much with his fans. Like he's a regular guy despite being a successful writer, but his tone is very condescending, almost toxic. And most often for no apparent reason. Odd duck