• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy is still.up and oinking

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220221-012802.png

Screenshot_20220221-013110.png

G

This is him giving up. He has nothing to say. He won’t get his account back- it’s his third time getting suspended and he straight doxxed someone by posting their government ID. He knows it. He lost, and now he has to move on to a post Twitter life.

I love how this ended up though. Pat lost because of idiotic two party thinking- if people are “bad” everything they do is illegitimate, and if you’re “good” you can do anything you want and it’s fine. Doxxing with sensitive info is fine because Pat is good. Just like every time his account was suspended for his TOS violating tweets it was actually false reporting because the people who reported it are bad. He has no sense of right or wrong because his cape shit brain only sees heroes and villains.

And the pests won because at our base level we’re just degenerates. Andrew got blackout drunk and woke up the next day going “holy fuck, I can’t believe I did that” and now Pat is permanently suspended. I hope the brother man is able to relax and laugh now.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
This is him giving up. He has nothing to say. He won’t get his account back- it’s his third time getting suspended and he straight doxxed someone by posting their government ID. He knows it. He lost, and now he has to move on to a post Twitter life.

I love how this ended up though. Pat lost because of idiotic two party thinking- if people are “bad” everything they do is illegitimate, and if you’re “good” you can do anything you want and it’s fine. Doxxing with sensitive info is fine because Pat is good. Just like every time his account was suspended for his TOS violating tweets it was actually false reporting because the people who reported it are bad. He has no sense of right or wrong because his cape shit brain only sees heroes and villains.

And the pests won because at our base level we’re just degenerates. Andrew got blackout drunk and woke up the next day going “holy fuck, I can’t believe I did that” and now Pat is permanently suspended. I hope the brother man is able to relax and laugh now.
I hope Andrew is getting blown before the jacuzzi, wherever he is.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout

6-A8-B94-DD-EE09-4057-B0-E6-9-C9-B0-BFCADE9.gif

W-W-W-Wrong aggggg....gain, sta-sta-sta-atalker....

669758-F7-29-D5-4-E09-BAA9-FA0-F1-A5-F361-E.jpg

This isn’t how words are supposed to work, Niki!!!

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
THIS is when you have to worry, because he's playing the only card he has left: he can actually claim harassment if he doesn't respond. But it's a misdemeanor sooooo....
If he doesn’t reply then the record goes uncorrected. He has less impulse control than a Cumia. Maybe he could hold off replying for 2 days, that’s it

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Pat lost because of idiotic two party thinking- if people are “bad” everything they do is illegitimate, and if you’re “good” you can do anything you want and it’s fine. Doxxing with sensitive info is fine because Pat is good. Just like every time his account was suspended for his TOS violating tweets it was actually false reporting because the people who reported it are bad. He has no sense of right or wrong because his cape shit brain only sees heroes and villains.
Imagine trying be earn a living as a fiction writer, when you have such a pea-brained understanding of people.