• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy is still angry at SUV’s - shows he’s a retard

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Perhaps. I'm just going by what I read in that one post. But if he wants small sedans the tweet is a non sequitur (what does small SUV in Europe have to do with small sedan in America)? Like I said, maybe I'm dumb here.
He’s telling ford they need to sell small cars in the US since they have discontinued many small car models because they were replaced by the crossover SUV. Also Pat has been angry tweeting lately about SUV’s so this goes along with it.

For reference:
IMG_2269.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I prefer cars over crossovers or SUVs I think they just look better but there is no denying how fuel efficient they've become. I got a loaner SUV from my dealer when my car went for some extended service and the damn SUV gets better mileage than my car.
That’s a big part of why they have become so popular to the point brands have dropped small cars since they no longer sell. For many I’d say 40 and over stayed away from anything 4 cylinder due to that usually being a slow / sluggish car. Now they are much more efficient and can actually handle a cross over frame.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
That’s a big part of why they have become so popular to the point brands have dropped small cars since they no longer sell. For many I’d say 40 and over stayed away from anything 4 cylinder due to that usually being a slow / sluggish car. Now they are much more efficient and can actually handle a cross over frame.
I finally succumbed to the SUV craze too, I ended up getting a mid sized SUV for the wife and kids

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Man who won't shut up about his gas-guzzling, 17 year old "V8" boat begs American car companies to sell smaller cars.

By the way, Ford sells the Escape and the EcoSport (they might have stopped with the EcoSport, I don't know/care) which are, you guessed it, smaller than this hunk of shit.

edit: actually I googled it and the Escape is a little bigger. the EcoSport is/was smaller though.
His car has the same engine as the explorer of the time. He is such a hypocrite. Plus he would never buy one. Its always the retards that arent even going to purchase the car that cries on the internet for america to sell them. Same thing happens with high end cars.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I don’t know why he’s so angry at SUV’s (maybe because he can’t afford a new car?) but this doesn’t even make sense
View attachment 181376
Small cars? This is a cross over SUV which is comparable to a - you guessed it - small car. Since the mid 2010s the industry has shifted to more SUV / Crossover (smaller SUV) because they are better for cargo space and come in 4 cylinder so they are more cost efficient than the big jeep grand Cherokee / explorer / etc SUV’s. Mazda for example sells a ton of CX5 and smaller CX model because they have awd, good gas mileage, and great for city parking.

Small cars? People stop buying small to mid cars and switched to suvs / cross over suvs since now they come in all different sizes - no longer is an SUV automatically a giant Suburban. This is why many car companies have discontinued their “small car” and sedan models due to poor sales. They aren’t going to keep selling car models that people don’t buy.

It’s amazing how he claims to be a car guy while being a complete retard when it comes to the car industry. He really thinks everyone should drive what he drives.
View attachment 181377
That IS a small car, you idiot!
Patrick is right. That is a small car relative to US car sizes. Look at the size of any modern US car vs a Euro or Japanese one. They are legitimately half the size of even the smallest US car on the market.

Fact is is that regulations forced American car manufacturers to build these bulky pieces of shit so we couldn’t bring them back if we wanted to. And the American public is so fucking braindead they think having more space in the interior of your car is a fucking plus.

Forum Clout
He’s telling ford they need to sell small cars in the US since they have discontinued many small car models because they were replaced by the crossover SUV. Also Pat has been angry tweeting lately about SUV’s so this goes along with it.

For reference:
View attachment 181395
Fatso believes in the "Climate Change" hoax and "overpopulation" bullshit that depopulation globalists like Bill Gates are forcing on the world. Remember, this fat faggot doesn't think people should be having kids, especially large families, so he doesn't think along the lines of efficiency for average families. He doesn't care about employed people's work commutes, back and forth to schools, grocery store trips, home improvement projects, and family trips and travel. Why larger vehicles are better doesn't matter to him as he sits on his couch and barstools posting on social media whatever Globohomo is telling morons like him to think and believe.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Fatso believes in the "Climate Change" hoax and "overpopulation" bullshit that depopulation globalists like Bill Gates are forcing on the world. Remember, this fat faggot doesn't think people should be having kids, especially large families, so he doesn't think along the lines of efficiency for average families. He doesn't care about employed people's work commutes, back and forth to schools, grocery store trips, home improvement projects, and family trips and travel. Why larger vehicles are better doesn't matter to him as he sits on his couch and barstools posting on social media whatever Globohomo is telling morons like him to think and believe.
While also driving a gas guzzling V8 yet wants to cry that OTHER people should drive what he thinks they should drive. Rules for thee, not for me type hypocrite.

Pat wants small cars? Then go get a 4 cylinder car and trade in that shit box. Funny he won’t do it but will demand others follow his lead.

Forum Clout
While also driving a gas guzzling V8 yet wants to cry that OTHER people should drive what he thinks they should drive. Rules for thee, not for me type hypocrite.

Pat wants small cars? Then go get a 4 cylinder car and trade in that shit box. Funny he won’t do it but will demand others follow his lead.
He lives in a claustrophobic, ghetto, city shithole and demands people use public transportation everywhere as he drives his rusty shitbox two blocks away to sit at a bar.

He also never considers how many people live in rural areas with acreage. How are they going to tend to their land, livestock, etc., and transport their large families with faggy little Euro roller-skate sized cars instead of full sized trucks and SUV's? Especially in mountain areas with serious snow and treacherous roads?

He's such a fucking dense, retarded fatass.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He lives in a claustrophobic, ghetto, city shithole and demands people use public transportation everywhere as he drives his rusty shitbox two blocks away to sit at a bar.

He also never considers how many people live in rural areas with acreage. How are they going to tend to their land, livestock, etc., and transport their large families with faggy little Euro roller-skate sized cars instead of full sized trucks and SUV's? Especially in mountain areas with serious snow and treacherous roads?

He's such a fucking dense, retarded fatass.
Don’t forget - he lectured people in LA for not using public transportation. “I don’t understand why everyone doesn’t us public transportation in LA, I was there for 3 days and was able to use it to go to some tourist places! Do better LA!”

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
This fat fucking lazy piece of shit who takes handouts from his mother in law, Trump, and a bunch of retarded SFWA fruits is fine with high gas prices because the Democrats told him to be happy about it.

He’s under no pressure to make ends meet because he literally abandoned his daughter to live his life as an out and proud lesbian with his pilled up, barren wife. She’s ugly Pat

You know why Ford doesn’t sell small cars anymore Pat? Because nobody wants them. Just like nobody wants your books. That’s why you have boxes of them stacked to the ceiling you dyke.

I really really fucking hate this picture.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
This fat fucking lazy piece of shit who takes handouts from his mother in law, Trump, and a bunch of retarded SFWA fruits is fine with high gas prices because the Democrats told him to be happy about it.

He’s under no pressure to make ends meet because he literally abandoned his daughter to live his life as an out and proud lesbian with his pilled up, barren wife. She’s ugly Pat

You know why Ford doesn’t sell small cars anymore Pat? Because nobody wants them. Just like nobody wants your books. That’s why you have boxes of them stacked to the ceiling you dyke.

Not only that but he doesnt have to commute to work everyday so he can stretch that tank of gas for weeks when he isnt taking a trip. Instead of filling up 1-2x a week.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Not only that but he doesnt have to commute to work everyday so he can stretch that tank of gas for weeks when he isnt taking a trip. Instead of filling up 1-2x a week.
When Covid hit and we had to work from home 5 days a week and so much closed I had the same tank of gas for like 3 months because I live near a grocery store / Walgreens / liquor store so I barely drove far. I feel that is about how many times Pat has to fill up - every 3 months meaning 4 -5 times a year at the most.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

I remember democrats telling people that we have to pay high gas prices because of Ukraine so paying more makes you a good person doing the right thing so it’s the least we can do!

That “I’m doing my part!” Shit didn’t last long when it came to the prices of everything going up.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
He’s a net negative to society in every way. He contributes nothing, is happy to be fat, happy to be ugly, happy to be poor, happy to be a drunk, happy to hide from his daughter, happy to hang around sex predators, happy to watch kids movies, happy to embarrass himself on national TV. Happy to haul boxes of his terrible books in and out of shitty hotels for shitty cons. Happy to barely pass high school. Happy to never build skills. Happy to drive a worthless car from 2008. He’s a piece of shit and everything he touches turns to shit.

I’m just thankful that the good lord put Owen on this earth to make sure the world laughs at his misery.