• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy is still angry at SUV’s - shows he’s a retard

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I don’t know why he’s so angry at SUV’s (maybe because he can’t afford a new car?) but this doesn’t even make sense
IMG_2261.jpeg

Small cars? This is a cross over SUV which is comparable to a - you guessed it - small car. Since the mid 2010s the industry has shifted to more SUV / Crossover (smaller SUV) because they are better for cargo space and come in 4 cylinder so they are more cost efficient than the big jeep grand Cherokee / explorer / etc SUV’s. Mazda for example sells a ton of CX5 and smaller CX model because they have awd, good gas mileage, and great for city parking.

Small cars? People stop buying small to mid cars and switched to suvs / cross over suvs since now they come in all different sizes - no longer is an SUV automatically a giant Suburban. This is why many car companies have discontinued their “small car” and sedan models due to poor sales. They aren’t going to keep selling car models that people don’t buy.

It’s amazing how he claims to be a car guy while being a complete retard when it comes to the car industry. He really thinks everyone should drive what he drives.
IMG_2262.jpeg

That IS a small car, you idiot!

Last edited:

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Man who won't shut up about his gas-guzzling, 17 year old "V8" boat begs American car companies to sell smaller cars.

By the way, Ford sells the Escape and the EcoSport (they might have stopped with the EcoSport, I don't know/care) which are, you guessed it, smaller than this hunk of shit.

edit: actually I googled it and the Escape is a little bigger. the EcoSport is/was smaller though.

Last edited:
G

Man who won't shut up about his gas-guzzling, 17 year old "V8" boat begs American car companies to sell smaller cars.

By the way, Ford sells the Escape and the EcoSport (they might have stopped with the EcoSport, I don't know/care) which are, you guessed it, smaller than this hunk of shit.
Pat's Rustang gets about 20 mpg. The new Puma gets around 45. Fat.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He is a fucking retard. All these little crossovers make so much sense. Some people need to be able to drive their kids around and also occasionally need to pick up lumber or whatever, but not enough to warrant buying a truck. They can fold the seats down and make it work. Some people need to fit groceries AND people in their car. My mom has a little Kia Soul and she likes it because it's just a small car but she sits up higher in it like an SUV and she can load a surprising amount of shit in it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

I’ve even noticed boomer age people in my family - who drove nothing but small to mid size sedan cars all their lives - have now switched to the small to mid cross over SUV’s.

I really think since he rarely ever leaves the house and only goes down the street to bar doesn’t realize how popular the crossover models have become - ESPECIALLY in cities.

He thinks SUV is only some V8 giant dodge Durango / Suburban / Ford Expedition.

4 cyl cars used to be junk and slow - now they’ve improved greatly which is why crossovers sell so well - you’re getting mid 30 mpg and good cargo space.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout

They quit selling the EcoSport because it was a huge piece of shit.

I've always had small cars with back hatches because it's just right for me, I don't need a truck bed and it's enough room to put Ikea furniture in the back that I then take home and put up my own ass.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He is a fucking retard. All these little crossovers make so much sense. Some people need to be able to drive their kids around and also occasionally need to pick up lumber or whatever, but not enough to warrant buying a truck. They can fold the seats down and make it work. Some people need to fit groceries AND people in their car. My mom has a little Kia Soul and she likes it because it's just a small car but she sits up higher in it like an SUV and she can load a surprising amount of shit in it.
And he complains about how SUV’s hurt cities because they take up too much room (not so) when A LOT of people in major cities have the crossover suvs because they can park it in a small spot but also be able to put a good amount of stuff in it. I really think his idiot view of the world is due to him barely leaving the house and since he doesn’t have a job he doesn’t interact with other people who are different from him. Or he’s just retarded.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
And he complains about how SUV’s hurt cities because they take up too much room (not so) when A LOT of people in major cities have the crossover suvs because they can park it in a small spot but also be able to put a good amount of stuff in it. I really think his idiot view of the world is due to him barely leaving the house and since he doesn’t have a job he doesn’t interact with other people who are different from him. Or he’s just retarded.
His worldview is like 2007-ish Daily Show.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I really think since he rarely ever leaves the house and only goes down the street to bar doesn’t realize how popular the crossover models have become - ESPECIALLY in cities.

He's stuck in the '90s/'00s notion of SUV drivers being Republicans.

Also, he's just bitter he can't afford those cars.

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
SUVs aren't great for cities because they fuck up pedestrians way more than sedans do. It's partly why pedestrian-related traffic deaths are at their highest level in 30 years. Sedans are designed in a way so that when they hit a pedestrian head on, the pedestrian goes up on the hood. This limits injuries to lower extremities, which aren't fun, but at least you make a full recovery. With crossovers and SUVs, pedestrians are more likely to wind up under the vehicle, which means a higher likelihood of more serious injuries and death. Distracted driving is a major factor, too, though.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
he drives a coupe which basically can't carry cargo or more than 1 passenger comfortably and gets horrible mpg. crossovers are basically just lifted wagons or hatchbacks at this point. better cargo space than the sedans and wagons that people drove when i was growing up.
That’s what’s so retarded about him - I sold cars about 10 years ago (did I mention I sold cars?!?!) and the cross over models always sold well - we couldn’t even keep a good number on the lot. Over the years you have big companies like ford and Chevy discontinuing the coupe / sedan cars due to poor sales. I saw Dodge is going to stop making the charger - I guess because a ton of those were bought by police stations but over the years the cops have switched to SUV’s.

His weird view of the world is what happens when you don’t leave the couch for over a decade and think the world is what you see on twitter.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
SUVs aren't great for cities because they fuck up pedestrians way more than sedans do. It's partly why pedestrian-related traffic deaths are at their highest level in 30 years. Sedans are designed in a way so that when they hit a pedestrian head on, the pedestrian goes up on the hood. This limits injuries to lower extremities, which aren't fun, but at least you make a full recovery. With crossovers and SUVs, pedestrians are more likely to wind up under the vehicle, which means a higher likelihood of more serious injuries and death. Distracted driving is a major factor, too, though.
It’s funny, even with all kinds of safety features / devices / sensors to even slow down / stop the car if something sudden runs out people still end up hitting people and you know a lot of it is because people are busy looking at their phones.

My boomer dad backed into my car even though he has back up camera and sensors that were beeping like crazy at him while he was backing up and he still hit my car. I once saw a lady in the car next to me on the turnpike reading her kindle while driving.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He's stuck in the '90s/'00s notion of SUV drivers being Republicans.

Also, he's just bitter he can't afford those cars.
That seems to be really be bugging him lately - he knows if he gets in any kind of accident and the car is totaled (since it’s old and already damaged) he won’t be able to afford any kind of car that is “appropriate” for a supposed very successful 6 figure a year author.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Maybe I'm the dumb one and not all of you who reflexively call Pat dumb no matter what, but the Puma is not sold in America. The Puma is a small car. Pat thinks it should be sold in America. Pat thinks small cars (like the PUMA!) should be sold in America.

Please apologize to Pat
They already sell plenty of small cross over SUV’s in America and have discontinued production on the small sedan type car due to poor sales. Pat wants them to bring small sedan type cars back.

Remember - Pat barely leaves the house and when he hears SUV he automatically thinks big V8 gas guzzler. The crossover has replaced the need for the “small car”

Forum Clout
They already sell plenty of small cross over SUV’s in America and have discontinued production on the small sedan type car due to poor sales. Pat wants them to bring small sedan type cars back.
Perhaps. I'm just going by what I read in that one post. But if he wants small sedans the tweet is a non sequitur (what does small SUV in Europe have to do with small sedan in America)? Like I said, maybe I'm dumb here.