• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy is simping for a military contractor, it doesn't go over well with the Worldcon crowd

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
" Buddy" Usually means they had a conversation one time. Pat likes to make it seem like he has an eclectic group of friends but its just crap he has seen on the internet. Might as well call his "buddy" twitter.
We’ve seen pictures of pats “buddies”. The only way they were in the military is if they joined today. He probably made it up, thinking that by saying “buddy” who has “experience” which is another low level tool of argument that grifters use. Oh, and people bull shitting with their friends over a few beers.

G

We’ve seen pictures of pats “buddies”. The only way they were in the military is if they joined today. He probably made it up, thinking that by saying “buddy” who has “experience” which is another low level tool of argument that grifters use. Oh, and people bull shitting with their friends over a few beers.
Exactly, Imagine having been in the service and one of your friends calls you for your "expert" take on the war. I'd be like, hey fatso gear up and go see for yourself, they want volunteers, to which Rick would of course say he's thinking it over.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Exactly, Imagine having been in the service and one of your friends calls you for your "expert" take on the war. I'd be like, hey fatso gear up and go see for yourself, they want volunteers, to which Rick would of course say he's thinking it over.
I cant imagine many former military members cant sit and talk with pat for long let alone keep in touch. Im sure pat tries to act like he can talk like they do in the military and just ends up making himself look like a rodeo clown.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Pat has a “buddy” for every occasion he can’t personally claim to be an expert in. Arguing with a trans or gay? Pat knows tons of them. Black people? Nope, Pat’s smorgasbord of personal nogs begs to differ. Military issues making Pat look like a fat retard from Wisconsin? Guess again, he’s best friends with multiple Seal Team 6 members and they all say Pat is right.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Who does he think his audience is with these idiotic war takes? No ones impressed with a non-verified, fat, fiction authors opinion on anything. Twitter plebs pay attention to blue checks as do other blue checks, and any followers he got are from his water balloon idiocy. Most posts here get more ribs than he gets likes on Ukraine tweets.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He is trying so hard to tie trump to his putin tweets. This one is ridiculous. Trump wanted to be putin not the other way around.

1646277048742.png

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
He is trying so hard to tie trump to his putin tweets. This one is ridiculous. Trump wanted to be putin not the other way around.

View attachment 27511
"Trump got so rich so fast in the 80s that he got world famous for it, and it should have been Mama Raven's special genius author pundit boy instead."
Hope this helps.
Fuckin fat idiot. Just so fat.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
War General Pat is such a queer. Nobody gave a fuck about Ukraine during the holodomor either.
I've been reading this book called Bloodlands that spends the first chapter detailing the Holodomor. Parents were eating their children, children eating parents, there was even one horrific story about a group of schoolchildren eating another kid, while the kid who was being eaten ate himself. People were cleaned off the street every morning, often still alive, then buried. Absolutely horrific.