• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy is packed and ready

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I keep trying to get the American fan of mine to go to this and report, but he's adamant that going to that is as bad as joining NAMBLA.
Is he aware he doesn’t have to use his real name? The FBI will be busy profiling all the actual pedophiles there, to look into him. Have you made him aware that it would make you look bad and more importantly he’d look like a faggot not going? These are the things he needs to be aware of.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
What a lazy piece of shit. You can drive there in 5 1/2 hours:

82f9c42e4599b7a38faa09b4b296547b.png
His Mustang won't survive if it snows plus it will most likely break down within the next 100 miles. That's why owning a RWD muscle car in the north is borderline retarded unless you have a winter beater.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Is he aware he doesn’t have to use his real name? The FBI will be busy profiling all the actual pedophiles there, to look into him. Have you made him aware that it would make you look bad and more importantly he’d look like a faggot not going? These are the things he needs to be aware of.

He's the one who helped me set up the account here. He's a good dude, and normally HE'S the one with crazy ideas, but this really seems to freak him out.

He kept bringing up the time KC was going to research NAMBLA on Tom Chiusano's computer at K-Rock for Stern, and Tom put a complete stop to it. He kept saying I didn't owe him - and to be fair, I'm not pushing him to do it, but he's right, he doesn't owe me anything - and that he's just disturbed by those kind of people to the point of physical manifestation.

I guess the last thing he needs is to puke and be swarmed by Jeff The Vomit Guys, so I let him be. He did pre order my album, after all.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I'm debating on how open I should be when I meet Pat to get my book signed - I want to be coy, but not too coy. He's seen my face before, and I can almost promise you that A) he'll eventually realize that I am from the forums, and B) he's too much of a coward to say or do shit. Especially since going to a public event and getting a fat public figures' autograph is not against the law.