• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy goes on a tear against Shapiro

G

I'm sure Ben is real shook by the dozens of likes this nobody unemployed former author, former amateur comedian, former husband to Adrienne is getting. I'm sure he's just quaking in his bed full of money next to his doctor wife who doesn't look like a cold, unbreaded chicken nugget with a blogging hobby she calls a job.

STOP! STAHAAAP HES ALREADY DEAD!

R2-PbXWm_Ljl_wMAVaoBC4cYFL3q8NKnm6i6Z-8ZTXI.png

G

I'm sure Ben is real shook by the dozens of likes this nobody unemployed former author, former amateur comedian, former husband to Adrienne is getting.

He supposedly has a loyal "following" of almost 47,000 people. He made 4 separate Tweets trying to bash Shapiro. Total number of likes across all 4 Tweets: 211.

Nice engagement Rick. Your Tweets flop as much as your books do. You're also fat.