• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy goes on a tear against Shapiro

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Keep insulting Ben from behind that block, you obese coward.

8.png

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Maybe the guy who unsuccessfully tried to sue people for calling him fat should cool it with the bodyshaming. And Fatrick, Ben can't do anything about being short or having a voice as gay as yours... you on the other hand are fat and noodle-armed by choice.

EDIT: almost forgot
1644978787171.jpg

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
I'm sure Ben is real shook by the dozens of likes this nobody unemployed former author, former amateur comedian, former husband to Adrienne is getting. I'm sure he's just quaking in his bed full of money next to his doctor wife who doesn't look like a cold, unbreaded chicken nugget with a blogging hobby she calls a job.

Last edited:

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
I'm sure Ben is real shook by the dozens of likes this nobody unemployed former author, former amateur comedian, former husband to Adrienne is getting. I'm sure he's just quaking in his bed full of money next to his doctor wife who doesn't look like a cold, unbreaded chicken nugget with a blogging hobby she calls a job.
Ha Ha Holy shit!