• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pigboy is hammered and allegedly with family

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
Look at all those lies by technicality

"I'm with friends right now" = I'm at hooligans and I call the employees my friends even though they don't know about it.

"I'll be with family for the next two days" = Niki will be present in the half hovel and we're in a sham marriage, so that counts as family.

"My wife doesn't take Zoloft" = She takes a different name brand of antidepressant, child.

"I don't have delusions" = Ok Mr tough guy 80s action movie hero/martial arts master/self defense trainer/firearms instructor. I'm sure the New York times will be writing an 800,000 word article about you any day now. I wonder if it's considered delusional to think you're going to sue the entire internet for calling you fat with illegally obtained, edited, and manipulated evidence. You're also not fat.

"I haven't lied about a thing" = I lied about everything.

"I don't have a fake life" = it doesn't matter that I have been exposed multiple times making up fake stories for attention.

G

When I worked at a bar, customers would try to add me on facebook, thinking we were friends. Even if I thought they were cool and we got along, it was still weird as fuck for them to do that. We talked about it amongst the staff a few times, and everyone agreed.

Pat, they arent your friends. Their fellow coworkers are barely friends, and youre a rank below that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
When I worked at a bar, employees would try to add me on facebook, thinking we were friends. Even if I thought they were cool and we got along, it was still weird as fuck for them to do that. We talked about it amongst the staff a few times, and everyone agreed.

Pat, they arent your friends. Their fellow coworkers are barely friends, and youre a rank below that.
People did this to me on Facebook and LinkedIn back when I bartended. Shit always weirded me out. I pour you drinks and listen to you bitch, but we don't hangout or have any interactions outside of my work. Fuck off.

Last edited:

Username

Forum Clout
My ex used to work in a bar we both drank in. It was a shitty bar and she used to fuck my older brother. Long story short we ended up married and she really fucked me in the divorce..fucking Dominic ask me about gay threesomes.

My point is she and everyone that worked there hates those people like Pat, those quirky regulars that all have unique thing .They’re the most hated people in the service industry. The shit the staff told me about the “regulars” was hilarious.

Pat these people hate you and laugh at you behind your back. They’re not your friends.

G

[URL='https://ibb.co/h2jFHPs']
happycustomer.jpg
[/URL]

I'm not a body language expert, but this guy does NOT look thrilled about having this book.