• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig Schill putting her snout where it doesn't belong

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
These people lie and embellish so much that they have to say "literally" when they really want to believe the latest thing that they made up. No one who has any credibility would ever say "literally" unless the thing that they are saying sounds like a metaphor. "So this literally came from the horse's mouth. I'm a veterinarian and I had to extract this tooth."
They say "literally" because they're faggot retards that all talk like valley girls

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
MMSchill.PNGneildegrasse.jpg

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
I have likened her to a landmass which is something you can't rape. You can stick your dick in some dirt on the continent of North America but you would not in any meaningful capacity be raping North America by doing so.

She's a fat, histrionic, untalented cunt. She should get chemo for being a fat slob.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
She always claims she can’t leave the house without being hit on and guys trying to rape her. In reality none of this is true and she takes a male cashier telling her “have a nice day” or a Starbucks employee yelling her name on her order as being “hit on”. Nobody is looking for her and nobody wants to “literally” rape her since she’s a gross pig with greasy hair.