• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig isn't the only one with the Homer Simpson mouth chin

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
He really does look like a militant lesbian here.

BB6-DFBF6-248-E-4199-B2-CA-482-EEB44-B6-CF.jpg

0-ED34-FB0-80-FC-41-E6-831-D-71-FDDEA338-C2.gif

But I’d still rather take a punch from Pat than let Niki flail her gorilla arms at me. Bitch has some meathooks.
  • Triple-chin
  • LOTR tattoo on a flabby arm
  • Playing with a rifle that looks like a prop from The Expanse
I'm so intimidated.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Nice gayer version of an N64 Goldeneye gun, stupid.

He has a LotR tattoo but doesn't know how to spell Gollum. Nice pointless color-coded bookshelf, faggot.
Hooligan's ever has a Silmarillion Trivia Night I will fly to Milwaukee just to thoroughly school his worthless ass. Tell me why Galadrial gave Gimli three strands of her hair when he asked for one, you fat fake fan piece of shit.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Hooligan's ever has a Silmarillion Trivia Night I will fly to Milwaukee just to thoroughly school his worthless ass. Tell me why Galadrial gave Gimli three strands of her hair when he asked for one, you fat fake fan piece of shit.

I bought Silmarillion years ago and started to read it two or three different times, but haven't ever finished it. It's almost like trying to get through Phil Dick's Exegesis papers. Only serious enthusiasts would appreciate it, if anyone. Pat probably thinks that the upcoming Tolkien show is based on LotR.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
I bought Silmarillion years ago and started to read it two or three different times, but haven't ever finished it. It's almost like trying to get through Phil Dick's Exegesis papers. Only serious enthusiasts would appreciate it, if anyone. Pat probably thinks that the upcoming Tolkien show is based on LotR.
It really does read like the Bible or a book of mythology or folklore, so you're right about only enthusiasts really appreciating it, I'll totally cop to that faggotry; but it's only half as long as a collected edition of the LOTR trilogy, so anyone who could get through the latter should have no problem with the former.
But it's how you can tell the real new fans of something from something like Pat, a fraud trying to glom on for internet clout. Anyone who is new to any kind of fandom and is genuine will be full of questions and eager and thankful for anywhere they can learn; people like Pat will throw a tantrum at the very idea of knowing something that wasn't shoved down their throat in a movie theater.