• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig is trending on r/antiwork

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
pat the "stealthy geek" , thinks all AI is LLMs like chatgpt. Nice set theory, stupid.

1706642049051.png

Chat GPT is an even smaller subset of LLMs as well known as a tokenized transformer model. What a fat dork.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
They just want others to provide for them in exchange for nothing?

This, but now they have all the comfort and relative luxury they could ever want, they want one more thing - easy sexual gratification that comes with investing thousands of hours into hygiene, exercise, good taste, maybe a a skill or devoting parts of your life and personal dreams towards a purpose/ambition i.e. being attractive.

Neural interfaces & sex AI will mark the beginning of the end of civilization as we know it.

G

I don't follow Reddit too closely because social media is for teenage girls and people who want to turn little boys into teenage girls, but isn't anti-work that subreddit where the tranny got completely devastated by the guy on fox news for being a lazy idiot?

G

Oh my God I remember I was in Montreal at the time and I saw that come on the tv and I was laughing so hard because from the beginning of that interview you could tell exactly what the reporter was doing. Just giving an idiot enough rope to hang themselves and sitting back and laughing. Could you imagine if fox ever got their hooks into Pat? They could make a whole sweeps week of interviewing him.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
That’s the Pig’s wet dream. He’d love to be oinking about fascist far right news agencies chasing after him. Far better for us that he’s absolutely a nobody who’s ignored by all.
He had his chance, but blew it because hes a fat, lazy, stupid coward.