• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig is in his happy place today

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Hasn’t tweeted for 2 hours. Guess he had to get that toilet cleaned for his next guests! I’m sure he’s itching to get back to the fray!
Did this stupid pig bitch actually correcT the record?
IMG_2417.jpeg

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
What in the fuck argument is he even trying to make

View attachment 199374

He read the guy's "revolutionary optimism" thought that was stupid so how do I bring up Trump, Covid deaths! and then slammed them together without meaning
Just reaching into his bag of retarded canned hot takes and pulled out a dusty 5 year old take that has nothing to do with the conversation. He is a fucking retard is what Im saying.

Forum Clout
He is absolutely not paid to write non fiction.
He doesn't pay for a check mark so he doesn't get paid from twitter. He hasn't written anything in any publications in years. Fat liar
View attachment 199375

He "gets paid" to write non fiction? Maybe once he got paid a pittance for the "pieces", which were content filler and no features, for The Hill, only after they finally gave him a little money to shut the fuck up and go away. Haven't seen any of his "paid non-fiction" since.

SmartSelect_20240514-163111_X.jpg
SmartSelect_20240514-163051_X.jpg
SmartSelect_20240514-163034_X.jpg

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20240514-163111_X.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240514-163111_X.jpg
    318.9 KB · Views: 10

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout
Sorry Palestinians you’ve got to die so big baby Patrick doesn’t feel sad about the TV man being president again.
You just don’t get it. If Trump is elected again, he will become dictator. He’ll suspend elections, jail the gays and we will never have a free country again!

Ya know, like he did the first time.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout