• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig has NOT been repressing his homosexuality since his youth. OK, BIGOTS!??

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Forum Clout
I definitely see the merit in the theories that Fat is a closeted gay. What makes that theory fascinating is that it implies that Fatrick, despite his performative allyship, views homosexuality as a weakness or character defect. Like his ADD. He can manufacture having gay friends, trans friends, friends who suffer from mental illness. But Mama Raven's special boy is a completely whole heterosexual male and has none of these sexual nor mental defects. If you disagree, it's because he gets far more strange than you, child.

He further exemplifies this in his tweets from just a few years ago, wherein he uses homosexuality (Ben Shapiro has a crush on me, child!) as an insult. Of course, when Fatrick says problematic things like that, they've been taken out of context and twisted to be bigoted and hateful. But when someone who disagrees with him makes similar assertions, they're Nazis. He's fat and retarded.
He doesn't have add. Someone with legit add wouldn't be able to spend hours upon hours every day for years on end on twitter. They would get bored within an hour. He also isn't autistic. He's just mean and stupid, that's it.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I don't know why anyone questions the fact that he's a legit queer. It's so obvious by now.

Gay guys having gfs/wives for years is absolutely a real thing and I'm convinced that's what Patty's situation is. What makes it weirder is that Niki is clearly a dyke too. They're just a couple of gays that decided to marry for whatever reason - probably finances and to please their parents.

Come out of that closet already, Patty. Get yourself some cock. You probably won't be so angry at the world.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Do you think Pat is a top or a bottom? (Please don’t post the gif)

I imagine he’s your classic bath house bully top, but doesn’t stack up downstairs so is bottom of the pecking order in the fag world, which is why he is so angry, and stays so angry.