• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig has NOT been repressing his homosexuality since his youth. OK, BIGOTS!??

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
owcag5.png

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Years ago my cousin and his wife lived with me for a minute. My girl at the time and I would go out with them. One night we hit this bar that wound up being a gay bar. It was our new spot for a bit. These fags hooked us up. Great drinks, cool dudes, whatever. But the bar had 6(!) bowls of condoms and another bowl in the bathroom. I asked what was up with that and I guess it's normal in fag bars. They're just such reprehensible whores and will fuck whoever.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Years ago my cousin and his wife lived with me for a minute. My girl at the time and I would go out with them. One night we hit this bar that wound up being a gay bar. It was our new spot for a bit. These fags hooked us up. Great drinks, cool dudes, whatever. But the bar had 6(!) bowls of condoms and another bowl in the bathroom. I asked what was up with that and I guess it's normal in fag bars. They're just such reprehensible whores and will fuck whoever.
Actually, now that I think about it I don't want to paint a negative light on the queers. @CarolMaxheinie how true is my story?

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout

yeah. They’re men.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
63952-A55-E1-E3-419-C-8265-D771339-A0-CE8.png

This one isn't as overtly homoerotic, but it's still pretty gay. Just look at him. Someone once described this as the real Patrick... an awkward dork who tries and fails to be funny.

We know now that there is no "real" Patrick. He is more like a bag full of hollow lies and globs of fat. And many pictures where he's feeling up or getting felt up by other "men," apparently.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I definitely see the merit in the theories that Fat is a closeted gay. What makes that theory fascinating is that it implies that Fatrick, despite his performative allyship, views homosexuality as a weakness or character defect. Like his ADD. He can manufacture having gay friends, trans friends, friends who suffer from mental illness. But Mama Raven's special boy is a completely whole heterosexual male and has none of these sexual nor mental defects. If you disagree, it's because he gets far more strange than you, child.

He further exemplifies this in his tweets from just a few years ago, wherein he uses homosexuality (Ben Shapiro has a crush on me, child!) as an insult. Of course, when Fatrick says problematic things like that, they've been taken out of context and twisted to be bigoted and hateful. But when someone who disagrees with him makes similar assertions, they're Nazis. He's fat and retarded.